Tried everything

makpall

Question

10 answers to this question

Hey there @makpall 

Have you tried promoting your Gigs on social media? You can promote your Gigs in various ways. One of those ways is through social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. These are all powerful methods for promoting yourself online. You don't necessarily have to always post to each one, but it is good to have a choice. Pick one or two platforms that you like the best and use those accounts as your main avenue for promotion.

Another way is the Promoted Gigs option. Only Sellers who meet our performance metrics can participate in this program. Eligibility for Promoted Gigs is limited to Pro, Level 1, Level 2, and Top Rated freelancers.

Hope this helps. We wish you the best of luck! 🍀 

• Like 9
  • Up 5
  • Support 1
  • Insightful 1

Hello Fiverr team, I’ve been working on Fiverr for 6 years and was on the verge of becoming a Top Rated seller. However, due to recent internet disruptions in Pakistan, my account was flagged for reasons beyond my control. This has greatly impacted my ability to continue delivering quality work to my clients.
I have a 4.7 rating with a 90% job success score, and almost all of my clients have been happy with my work. I’ve always been committed to maintaining high standards on Fiverr, and I’m really hoping this issue can be resolved soon so I can get back to growing my business and helping my clients succeed.
Fiverr team, I would greatly appreciate it if you could review my account’s status, considering my history on the platform and client satisfaction. 🙏

Screenshot 2024-10-11 023916.png

Screenshot 2024-10-11 023845.png

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Support 1

On 9/26/2024 at 1:40 AM, makpall said:

Changed gig title, description, images. What else I could do?

did you add a intro video to your gig?

Adding that should effect your gig impressions and definitely a encouragement for getting more clicks.

• Like 7