Account Flag Issue – Clarification Request

naeem1052

Question

Dear Fiverr Support,

I hope this message finds you well. I’m reaching out once again regarding the ongoing issue with my account flag, which I’ve already emailed about four times.

Initially, my service was denied due to it being labeled as "multiple services." However, after receiving feedback from your team, I was informed that the service I offer (designing YouTube thumbnails using Canva) does not meet Fiverr's community standards.

That said, I have noticed that several other sellers are offering this exact service, and I’ve brought this to your attention in previous emails. These sellers are actively delivering the same type of service without facing any account flags. I would like to understand why my service is being singled out when others are operating without issue.

I have now received a message from Melby on September 22, 2024, advising me to use the Flag feature to report similar services. While I understand this, I am seeking clarification as I believe that the service I offer aligns with what other sellers are doing. I would like to continue using Fiverr as a friendly platform for my services, but this situation has left me feeling uncertain about how to proceed.

I have all the necessary proof regarding other sellers offering the same service, and I kindly request a review of my case. I would appreciate any guidance or support in resolving this matter.

Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Naeem Ashraf

1st proof.JPG

my profile I just using one gig.JPG

People using multiple services.JPG

1 answer to this question

Hi,

If you are talking about gigs denied this month, the reason was that the pictures were not original. I know that you can find similar cases where there was no penalty, but it's normal that the system isn't perfect and some will get away with it.

I don't see any flags that are preventing you to work or level up.