Why I am not getting orders from past 8 months?

techrservices

Question

I’ve been working on Fiverr for over a year, successfully completing around 30-40 orders. But for the past eight months, things have slowed down drastically. I’ve been getting messages from potential buyers, but most of them stop responding after a while. To add to the frustration, I was once scammed out of a $100 order.

It’s been tough figuring out why this is happening. Despite updating my gigs and offering competitive rates, the flow of work has come to a halt. I’m hoping for things to turn around soon.

• Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 answers to this question

8 hours ago, deepeshfagna said:

Spent more time on Fiverr play a great role. Compare if you are spending same time as you had previously? 

That is just wrong and misleading. Online time doesn't matter much, response time and completed orders are important. The more orders you fulfil with 5 star reviews, the more traffic you will get. It's a real dilemma if you don't get any orders because without orders you can't get more orders. I know, it's bad, my business is tanking as well, but that's the truth on fiverr.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, techrservices said:

I’ve been working on Fiverr for over a year, successfully completing around 30-40 orders. But for the past eight months, things have slowed down drastically. I’ve been getting messages from potential buyers, but most of them stop responding after a while. To add to the frustration, I was once scammed out of a $100 order.

It’s been tough figuring out why this is happening. Despite updating my gigs and offering competitive rates, the flow of work has come to a halt. I’m hoping for things to turn around soon.

I would suggest you to file a ticket and ask for details. You have a certain label that is the probable cause.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2