Why I am not getting orders from past 8 months?

techrservices

Question

I’ve been working on Fiverr for over a year, successfully completing around 30-40 orders. But for the past eight months, things have slowed down drastically. I’ve been getting messages from potential buyers, but most of them stop responding after a while. To add to the frustration, I was once scammed out of a $100 order.

It’s been tough figuring out why this is happening. Despite updating my gigs and offering competitive rates, the flow of work has come to a halt. I’m hoping for things to turn around soon.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, techrservices said:

I’ve been working on Fiverr for over a year, successfully completing around 30-40 orders. But for the past eight months, things have slowed down drastically. I’ve been getting messages from potential buyers, but most of them stop responding after a while. To add to the frustration, I was once scammed out of a $100 order.

It’s been tough figuring out why this is happening. Despite updating my gigs and offering competitive rates, the flow of work has come to a halt. I’m hoping for things to turn around soon.

I would suggest you to file a ticket and ask for details. You have a certain label that is the probable cause.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2