Can two accounts be run with one Wi-Fi IP? একটি Wi-Fi আইপি দিয়ে দুটি অ্যাকাউন্ট চালানো যাবে?

nirjana_jakir

Question

I have two computers at home.

Two members of my family use different Fiverr accounts. Can We use two different Fiverr accounts with the same Wi-Fi IP? 

Note: I have two computers and Two different Fiverr accounts. Me and my sister account. And One wifi IP.  My question is, Can We use two Fiverr account in one Wifi IP?  address 

458397274_2159185384481005_2745354094068243499_n (1).jpg

• Like 5
  • Support 1
  • Facepalm 1

8 answers to this question

The TOS states that "one person can run only one account". It doesn't restrict your ability to use multiple accounts on the same Wi-Fi connection or IP address. But I recommend contacting customer support and proceeding only after receiving confirmation.

Main point: I hope you and your sister are selling in different categories because selling in the same category within the same household is against the TOS.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

39 minutes ago, nirjana_jakir said:

Two members of my family use different Fiverr accounts. Can We use two different Fiverr accounts with the same Wi-Fi IP? 

Note: I have two computers and Two different Fiverr accounts. Me and my sister account. And One wifi IP.  My question is, Can We use two Fiverr account in one Wifi IP?  address 

no

• Like 2

6 hours ago, nirjana_jakir said:

I have two computers and Two different Fiverr accounts. Me and my sister account.

That's against ToS and you will most likely get banned, especially after posting the evidence here as well.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, nirjana_jakir said:

It's against Fiver's rule and regulation. so yo shouldn't use two accounts in sane IP or same WIFI. It's so risky and you have a high possibility to get banned. 

• Like 2