What’s your best Fiverr Advice?

Kesha

This is my experience, so take it with a grain of salt.

1) Clear Communication:
Sellers should explain their services well, and buyers should give all the details or ask questions if unsure.

2) Be Honest:
If sellers can’t do a task, say so. You can explain, "I can't do that" or "I can't do it exactly the same, but I can create something similar," depending on your skills. Show progress (WIP) to keep clients updated.

3) Stay Patient:
Sellers should be patient with clients questions, and buyers should be patient with the process for better results.

14 hours ago, maheennadeem814 said:

If I had to give myself one piece of advice when I started here on Fiverr, I would say, "Your kindness will take you far. Some clients will test your patience to the limit, but you must remain polite and clear."

Also, your months will not look the same; it is quite unpredictable. Sometimes you can earn thousands of dollars, and sometimes you only make a few bucks. The key is to be consistent and follow the rules.

Lastly, do not accept any order if you're not sure you can do it. Whether it's worth thousands of dollars, it will sound greedy and hurt your reputation in the long run.

Absolutely, kindness is essential! It not only builds trust with clients but also creates a positive atmosphere. How do you think kindness has impacted your own experiences on Fiverr?