This page is available only to approved Fiverr sellers.

yasirarafat_gd

Question

Hello Community,
I need help with my Fiverr account, please. I made an account, set it up, and added two gigs. A few hours later, I went back to verify those gigs, and discovered that your profile had not been approved, preventing you from selling on Fiverr.
Would someone please assist me in finding the answer to this?  

Thanks, 
Yasir Arafat

fiverr.PNG

• Haha 1

7 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, yasirarafat_gd said:

Hello Community,
I need help with my Fiverr account, please. I made an account, set it up, and added two gigs. A few hours later, I went back to verify those gigs, and discovered that your profile had not been approved, preventing you from selling on Fiverr.

Thanks, 
Yasir Arafat

fiverr.PNG

According to my experience you have to verify your profile with your legal document like. Driving license 

But I will highly recommend you to reach out Fiverr support tean or @Lena mam

23 minutes ago, yasirarafat_gd said:

Hello Community,

Thanks, 
Yasir Arafat

fiverr.PNG

I think that there was a problem with copyright, as you shared pictures with official logos.

1 minute ago, yasirarafat_gd said:

How can I solve this problem?

You can contact support@fiverr.com and explain that you didn't know about this rule and ask for another chance. I am not sure about the outcome, but have a try.

• Thanks 1