How can new sellers get orders fast?

praveenp975

I started to use Fiverr as a seller very recently and have not received orders. I found an option called "Get Briefs" and despite turning it on, I haven't gotten any briefs. I understand it takes time but is there a way to accelerate this? I, honestly, don't think I will be getting any orders because my gig is relatively a competitive one - Logo Design. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, milos_siena said:

You can read a very useful section of the Forum "Tips From Sellers".

You can get briefs after some time and some completed orders.

I already had those suggestions implemented before I read them... I'm still yet to receive my first order. Is there a faster way you could recommend

Edited by praveenp975
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, habibamin said:

deep research your competitors and make a unique gig.

Thank you, I will do that but do you have any suggestions? It would be very helpful if you could provide some so I could dig into the right field

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, praveenp975 said:

That's the problem though. Nothing I'm doing is helping me get my first order.

Explain what you have done, as all I see is a logo designer, with one gig, and one logo example to show your customers?  It hardly gives them a compelling reason to buy your services does it?

With pretty much 1 in 4 freelancers on the platform doing some form of graphic design, you have to give your customers a wide portfolio of work you have done, with great looking graphics and a killer gig description.  Saying you want to earn a few extra penny's in your profile description will not entice buyers. 

Also don't us the words 'i try' it makes you sound like you'll have a go and see what happens.  It should be 'I will' to give confidence you're going to get the gig right first time. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

13 minutes ago, praveenp975 said:

That's the problem though. Nothing I'm doing is helping me get my first order.

So you thought that if you opened an account on Fiverr, the orders would start pouring in?
That’s not how it works. Thousands of sellers haven’t received an order after a year and never will.

Plus, there are over 120,000 logo design services on Fiverr. Buyers are spoiled for choice.

Competition 01.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 3