Fiverr banning me the second time for review manipulation

ashbooc

Question

I was banned again for making an untruthful review on my fiverr account, AGAINNN!!! the first time was false banned and a hundred percent this one is too, since I don't do anything about buying or selling reviews on my account. I have a lot of repeat customers and I don't think it's my fault for having a lot of them, like come on fiverr. This is literally the second time you're doing this to me! How can I fix this?

• Like 3

10 answers to this question

Just now, ashbooc said:

No, this is the second time this happened to this same account, the first one I got it back and they apologized for it, I'm hoping it'll be the same things this time

Unfortunately the Fiverr bot will identify things from time to time it believes to be outside of the norm. 

Based on what others have said, drop a line to CS and ask the question why.  But only open one ticket,  multiple tickets for the same subject will continuously push you to the back of the queue. 

As we're just freelancers like you, we can't help i'm afraid.  But I hope it turns out well for you

• Like 3
  • Support 1

This happened to me before but they gave me my account back, but now they said that my account will be permanently banned after 60 days, I was hoping it'll be the same false ban thing but no, they're doubling this down this time. How can I fix this? I keep saying that they got it wrong again but they won't reply. Please if there are any fiverr staff there or seller that knows what to do please answer.

5 hours ago, ashbooc said:

I was banned again for making an untruthful review on my fiverr account, AGAINNN!!! the first time was false banned and a hundred percent this one is too, since I don't do anything about buying or selling reviews on my account. I have a lot of repeat customers and I don't think it's my fault for having a lot of them, like come on fiverr. This is literally the second time you're doing this to me! How can I fix this?

Your account has been unrestricted.

• Like 3

I got it back the second time, great work fiverr team, just keep banning people again and again without any reason and don't do anything for compensation, what a great system you have.

• Sad 1