As a beginner on Fiverr, what should I do to ensure that I am always active and available 24/7 for potential clients?

apudascma

As a beginner on Fiverr, what steps should I take to ensure that I maintain a strong and continuous online presence, appear active 24/7, and maximize my chances of attracting potential clients? How can I effectively manage my time, respond quickly to inquiries, and utilize Fiverr's tools to stay engaged and visible at all times? Additionally, what strategies can help me balance availability with delivering high-quality work and avoiding burnout?

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, apudascma said:

As a beginner on Fiverr, what steps should I take to ensure that I maintain a strong and continuous online presence, appear active 24/7, and maximize my chances of attracting potential clients? How can I effectively manage my time, respond quickly to inquiries, and utilize Fiverr's tools to stay engaged and visible at all times? Additionally, what strategies can help me balance availability with delivering high-quality work and avoiding burnout?

From your Fiverr mobile app, set your status to "Available," and that’s it.
There’s no need to stay online 24/7. The key is to respond promptly to any message or query from potential buyers. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, apudascma said:

An experienced accountant can significantly boost a small business's growth by offering strategic financial planning, effective cash flow management, and expense control. They ensure tax compliance while minimizing liabilities, provide insightful financial reporting, and help mitigate risks. Additionally, they assist in scaling operations smoothly, ensuring your business remains profitable and sustainable as it grows. With their expertise, they become a crucial partner in driving long-term success. 

What do you think this platform is? A Q&A website?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Hi everyone,

I’m Apu, and I’m thrilled to be part of this vibrant Fiverr community! I have over 18 years of experience in accounting, financial management, and bookkeeping services. My expertise includes QuickBooks Online, Xero, Wave, and other leading accounting software, which allows me to provide tailored solutions for my clients.

As a certified cloud accounting expert and ProAdvisor, I offer a range of services, including company setup, reconciliation, financial reporting, and more. I’m passionate about helping businesses keep their finances in order and achieve their goals.

I’m here to connect on Fiverr, learn, and share my knowledge with others. Looking forward to contributing to the forum and building relationships with fellow Fiverr sellers.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or just want to connect!

Best regards,
Apu Das

• Like 12
  • Facepalm 1