A little of my experience

I’m Hanna, a passionate designer and illustrator who has been offering my services here for the past two weeks. Although I haven’t yet achieved the success I was hoping for, I’m determined to refine my approach and learn from this vibrant community.

My specialties include logo design, branding, and custom illustrations. I strive to deliver high-quality, creative solutions that truly resonate with clients. However, I’d love to hear from fellow Fiverr sellers and buyers alike on how I can better position myself in the market.

I’m eager to learn, adapt, and improve my gig offerings. Any advice, tips, or constructive feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your support and insights!

Looking forward to connecting with you all!

• Like 6

Hello Fiverr Community!

I’m excited to share with you the diverse range of design and illustration services I offer. Over the past two weeks, I’ve been dedicated to delivering high-quality, customized solutions, and I’m here to showcase what I can bring to the table.

Here’s a brief overview of what I offer:

1. Logo Design: Need a memorable and unique logo for your brand? I create logos that capture your brand’s essence and make a lasting impression.

2. Branding Packages: From logos to complete brand identities, I offer comprehensive branding solutions that help your business stand out.

3. Custom Illustrations: Whether it’s for a book cover, website, or personal project, I provide tailor-made illustrations that bring your vision to life.

4. Graphic Design: I also handle various graphic design needs, including promotional materials, social media graphics, and more.

I’m eager to connect with you, learn from your experiences, and offer my expertise to help your projects succeed. If you have any questions or need assistance with a design or illustration, feel free to reach out!

Looking forward to collaborating and creating something amazing together!

brainly-nube.jpg

brainly-sticker.jpg

brainly-texto.jpg

• Like 4