Not Receiving Orders Despite Continuous Profile and Gig Optimization

harsharajxx

Question

Hello everyone,

I’ve been dedicating a lot of time over the past week to improving my Fiverr profile, optimizing my Gigs, and ensuring everything is up to date. However, despite all this effort, I haven’t received any new orders. I’ve made sure to follow the best practices, and I’m active every day.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any advice or suggestions on what I might be missing or could do differently?

Thanks in advance for your help!

This is link to my profile : https://www.fiverr.com/harsharajxx?up_rollout=true

• Like 3
  • Support 1

3 answers to this question

for the price you are asking, in combination with no reviews from other buyers, I would need to see more work from you.

Try splitting one gig image into 4 (if you can still see enough of the designs) and use the portfolio slides in the gallery aswell (max 2)

Then a quick look at your portfolio:

your first 3 actually show website designs with a price range of 50-400
then again, one is your personal blog, (which you got 100$ for if I believe the portfolio details) sounds kindoff weird that you would get payed to make your own website blog
Also, your highest paying project, says "with a budget of $1000 to $1500" but then the gig details say $1000-$2500 Why not make the 2500 int0o 1500 if that is what you are saying in the description? With this portfolio project, it's the only project I don't really see a website design (just banners and a video to me). That means that you can't provide a good preview of your highest paying project? Your portfolio gives me questions, no answers.

then your dropship website gig,

it shows a image of the dropshipping business flow, but, what has that to do with you designing it? A buyer searching for your offer already know how dropshipping works right? why waste the space on a nothing saying image? the first sentence in your decription says "Create Your Very Own Dropshipping Store Website With Woocommerce & WordPress" so wait, that means, I have to pay you, and create it myself?
If I read the description furter, I think you let chatgpt write it, causing that first sentence mistake in the first place. Words like "Step into the realm" and "dedicated to delivering excellence in every pixel"

then also in that description "With over 50 completed projects" projects? which projects? you have no orders yet? no clear examples of your work and again, just more questions.

This is just a starter observation. I would focus on answering questions buyers have, and give more examples on what you can do, and convince them with that into buying your gig offer. Also, don't write text with chatgpt, it's pretty easy to spot!

• Like 3