Very disappointed with fiverr...

sohadayeasmin

Hey there @sohadayeasmin 

Please do not feel so discouraged. Starting something new is always challenging. It can feel overwhelming and difficult to get the ball rolling but don't let that discourage you. Allow me to provide you with a few pointers that can be helpful to you.

If you’re just getting started, I recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

The Forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

Please make the necessary adjustments, and keep trying. Many successful Sellers faced initial setbacks, I am one of them. Stay positive, and search the Forum and our Help section for helpful tips and tricks.

Good luck! 🍀

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, sohadayeasmin said:

Easy order is not available here for new  Fiverr sellers.I have a few gigs here orders come but later get canceled. It's been 1 year but still not able to confirm the order. So I'm very disappointed.😒

Hi Sohada

I am sorry to hear about your frustration with not getting your first order. I completely understand how discouraging that can be, especially given the effort you have put into creating your profile and gig descriptions

To me you have clearly invested time in detailing your educational background, completing the Fiverr Essentials course, and adding the certifications in QuickBooks and Xerox. Overall, your profile looks quite solid to me, and your pricing seems reasonable

Have you checked if there is a lot of competition offering similar services on Fiverr? Try searching for services like yours to see if that might be a factor

I would recommend looking at the profiles of Level 1, Level 2, or Top Rated Sellers to see if there is anything you can learn from them. While you should not copy their work, you might find useful ideas to incorporate into your own gigs

Additionally, have you considered adding a portfolio showcasing projects you have worked on?

• Like 6
  • Support 1

1 hour ago, sohadayeasmin said:

Easy order is not available here for new  Fiverr sellers.I have a few gigs here orders come but later get canceled. It's been 1 year but still not able to confirm the order. So I'm very disappointed.😒

Don't be frustrated. It's a challenging profession on Fiverr. Your order depends on whether the buyer likes your service with gig.

And be responsive as soon as possible.

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, sohadayeasmin said:

Rather than being disappointed in Fiverr and blaming the system. Ask yourself this.  

What are you doing differently to showcase your services above the other 5900+ freelancers in your niche?

If you don't stand out, you're not unique and you do what everyone else is doing, this is not Fiverrs issue, It's yours! 

Screenshot 2024-08-08 132600.png

Edited by breals
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

Hello sister,
I am sorry you are frustrated. However, everything will be in your way , but do not let your mind go to of state of giving up or blame. This is a great place with great people and support. Once you come to a certain point, you will grab the momentum. I was trying for a single order for almost a year and I never give up, I tried a lot of things, do research and always had a hope that I must get through this.
Just keep pushing forward and challenge yourself.

Wish you all the best to you fiverr journey.

Edited by samithaworks
  • Like 4
  • Support 1

@Lena hey! i just completed my first gig. Did my verification, but Fiverr didn't pass my verification.
i posted my student card for verification as i don't have my Id card. 

is that the reason for not getting my identity verification? or what? i posted all the information correct.
also, if I'm currently unable to sell on fiverr, whats next? do i have to create new account? or make another gig video? I'm in huge mess...

Edited by robabs_here
  • Like 4

Hey @robabs_here 

I can see that you were granted another ID attempt. Please check the emails regarding ticket #11962137 once more. 

19 hours ago, robabs_here said:

also, if I'm currently unable to sell on fiverr, whats next? do i have to create new account?

If your Seller account does not get approved, you are always welcome to continue using Fiverr as a Buyer. We kindly ask you not to create a new account as it is against our Guidelines and will result in suspending that account as well. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, sohadayeasmin said:

Easy order is not available here for new  Fiverr sellers

What's easy in life? If anything, getting orders on Fiverr is harder when compared to having a local business, because you compete with people worldwide. So you really need to be at the top of your game and better than everyone 🙂

• Like 5