As a New Seller on Fiverr, Gig Rank but No orders

I created my 2 gigs on Fiverr in 2024 and received an order within the first week. However, it's been three months since I completed that order, and I haven't received any new ones. My gig impressions are low, often around 60 or fewer. When I search for the keywords in my gig title, my gig appears on the third page. Despite trying various changes to the title, tags, description, and thumbnail, nothing has improved. What can I do to increase my orders and impressions?

• Like 3

@raheelbinsaleem

Everything you are doing is fine but I don't know why there is no progress except notice few minor things typo (Marked on the screenshot) , lack of breathing space between paragraph and you are using two of your keyboards are high volume and three are low volume keywords. I think you need to do a little more research on keywords and GIG image is good but could be developed a bit more. Also noticed that you received an order three months ago from your own country, but there have been no further orders since then. How is your response rate? Wish your good luck 👍

image.png.bb3c0847eb0947beaf841b55adcd66ad.png

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 2

3 hours ago, raheelbinsaleem said:

I created my 2 gigs on Fiverr in 2024 and received an order within the first week. However, it's been three months since I completed that order, and I haven't received any new ones. My gig impressions are low, often around 60 or fewer. When I search for the keywords in my gig title, my gig appears on the third page. Despite trying various changes to the title, tags, description, and thumbnail, nothing has improved. What can I do to increase my orders and impressions?

The truth is - you're likely one of thousands (if not more) of peope using the same keywords, tags, etc. It's tough to hear, but breaking into the market recently has been VERY hard. You might be doing a lot of things right (or wrong - I honestly don't know as I'm not in your niche) but competition is just too tough. 

Many buyers will give newbies a chance (I do quite often!) but in categories like yours where there are (and I'm just guessing) at least 1000 others with the same gigs (who signed up at the same time and are in the same situation) there are people who never get lucky. 

What I'd do is try to niche down and expand my offerings, learn new things and try again. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, nionkhan2020 said:

@raheelbinsaleem

Everything you are doing is fine but I don't know why there is no progress except notice few minor things typo (Marked on the screenshot) , lack of breathing space between paragraph and you are using two of your keyboards are high volume and three are low volume keywords. I think you need to do a little more research on keywords and GIG image is good but could be developed a bit more. Also noticed that you received an order three months ago from your own country, but there have been no further orders since then. How is your response rate? Wish your good luck 👍

image.png.bb3c0847eb0947beaf841b55adcd66ad.png

Fascinating 02.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My Gig Impressions Are Over 100+, But No Clicks or Orders—What Can I Do to Improve?

Hello everyone, I'm relatively new to Fiverr and have noticed that while my gig impressions are consistently over 100+, I'm not getting any clicks or orders. I've tried optimizing my gig title, description, and tags, but it doesn't seem to be making a difference. Could anyone provide advice on what might be going wrong or tips on how to improve my gig performance?

• Like 4
  • Up 1