I can't remove the payout method from Fiverr anyway

riyadhosen018

Question

Hi there,
I hope you are having a good day today.
I repeat my problem.

* I removed Payoneer account from Fiverr a few days ago

* Now I want to add Payoneer account again but No option to add Payoneer is coming, only PayPal is coming (Please check my screenshot)

* It is very important for me to add Payoneer account. Please see why option to add Payoneer is not coming and and solve it

I look forward to your great support
Thank you so much

Screenshot_20.png

Screenshot_21.png

4 answers to this question

59 minutes ago, riyadhosen018 said:

*I removed Payoneer account from Fiverr a few days ago

* Now I want to add Payoneer account again but No option to add Payoneer is coming, only PayPal is coming (Please check my screenshot)

Hi there.

The main question here is WHY? You removed it and you want it back. ⬆️⬇️

And from your screenshot, you still have the Payoneer as an active payout. So what is the issue?

1 hour ago, michmikaia said:

Hi there.

The main question here is WHY? You removed it and you want it back. ⬆️⬇️

And from your screenshot, you still have the Payoneer as an active payout. So what is the issue?

At first I removed it because I had a little technical problem with my Payoneer account

Yes I have tried to remove it three to four times but it still remains. Cannot be removed at all

1 hour ago, riyadhosen018 said:

Yes I have tried to remove it three to four times but it still remains. Cannot be removed at all

No issue then. I think, you can remove a payout if you have 2 payouts method. In case, you only have a payout method and you want to change it (not remove it), you should contact CS first.