Sudden Drop in Gig Impressions

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Hi,

I've had a Fiverr account since April 2023. Last week, my gigs were receiving 200-300 impressions, but this week, the impressions have significantly dropped. Today, I only have 49 impressions across four gigs. Additionally, I haven't received any orders since I started. Could someone help me understand why this is happening and how I can improve my gig visibility?

Thanks!

image.png.fe7a757f0dc67a814ecd8bacca4f2bcc.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

You will get ranked when you start selling.

NO ORDERS = NO RANKING 

Once Fiverr sees that you are generating income for them, they reward you by placing you in the search results. You don't expect Fiverr to fill the search results with gigs that don't earn them a cent, do you?

You offer 4 services that have a lot of competition. Tens of thousands of gigs offer the same thing. The time that optimizing your gig helps you to get high in the search results is long gone.

image.png.0166d7a56104a033f229c6d07bdc751f.png

So don't believe all the sellers who are giving the following advice:
- Stay online / stay active
- Use social media
- Optimize your gig description and gig images.

All this kind of advice is not going to help you get a ranking or order. Buyers can choose from 69K+ of similar gigs. Why should they buy from you? There is too much competition.

• Like 9
  • Up 2
  • Facepalm 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2024 at 8:11 AM, filipdevaere said:

You will get ranked when you start selling.

NO ORDERS = NO RANKING 

Once Fiverr sees that you are generating income for them, they reward you by placing you in the search results. You don't expect Fiverr to fill the search results with gigs that don't earn them a cent, do you?

You offer 4 services that have a lot of competition. Tens of thousands of gigs offer the same thing. The time that optimizing your gig helps you to get high in the search results is long gone.

image.png.0166d7a56104a033f229c6d07bdc751f.png

So don't believe all the sellers who are giving the following advice:
- Stay online / stay active
- Use social media
- Optimize your gig description and gig images.

All this kind of advice is not going to help you get a ranking or order. Buyers can choose from 69K+ of similar gigs. Why should they buy from you? There is too much competition.

I can understand but tell me the way i can follow as a new seller.that's my problem ?

• Like 5

7 hours ago, iamabuzarmehdi said:

I can understand but tell me the way i can follow as a new seller.that's my problem ?

I think you can only try to optimize your gigs. But this will have almost no effect because almost all those sellers of those 69K available services do the same. They also try to optimize their gigs.
You still have impressions. You can only wait and see but the hard reality is that a lot of sellers who offer the same service as you will never get an order as long as there is so much competition.

• Like 7

I appreciate your insight and understand the challenge given the competition. As a new seller, I've been actively working on optimizing my gig titles, images, and descriptions for the past two months, but despite these efforts, I haven't received any orders or inquiries. Since you're more experienced, could you share some strategies or tips that might help me stand out and attract my first clients? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, iamabuzarmehdi said:

Since you're more experienced, could you share some strategies or tips that might help me stand out

Find a niche with little competition, and then slowly but surely eliminate all competitors. This is what I did in 2020-2021.

• Like 8

On 8/15/2024 at 4:37 PM, arafatcoco said:

You can deeply research your competitors gigs then create own.

I've already been researching my competitors' gigs, but I'm looking for advice on the best strategies to effectively conduct this research. Could you share any tips or methods that have worked for you?

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Need Help with No Orders and Declining Impressions

Hi everyone,

I've been facing an issue for the last two months where I haven't received any orders. My impressions once reached 300, but they've been gradually declining since then. I'm really stuck and not sure what to do next. Has anyone else experienced this, and how did you overcome it? Any tips or advice from the more experienced sellers would be greatly appreciated!

29-8-2024.PNG

• Like 6
  • Up 2
  • Support 1

10 hours ago, nathalie_s1 said:

Hey, I am still a new freelancer

Hi. 

Social media might increase your gig impression but rarely do you get orders; as the others said.

You are new here, then it's better to learn from experienced sellers first and study the forum.

On 8/29/2024 at 8:44 AM, iamabuzarmehdi said:

I've been facing an issue for the last two months where I haven't received any orders.

Your last delivery was 3 days ago, and you have 1 order in queue. So why did you say that you haven't received any orders?

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 3
  • Up 1

On 8/29/2024 at 11:14 AM, iamabuzarmehdi said:

My impressions once reached 300, but they've been gradually declining since then.

Why do we assume/expect that gig impressions will remain constant or keep increasing... like forever?? 

• Like 4

On 9/4/2024 at 9:06 AM, michmikaia said:

Hi. 

Social media might increase your gig impression but rarely do you get orders; as the others said.

You are new here, then it's better to learn from experienced sellers first and study the forum.

Your last delivery was 3 days ago, and you have 1 order in queue. So why did you say that you haven't received any orders?

Yes i got the order but after that i haven't received any other order.give me suggestion is seller plus worth it for me right now ?