Not getting enough Impressions and clicks.

zain2021688

First gig - you have a video which is not informative, and then a picture same as a video.

The other gig is okay, but gig descriptions are AI generated, so they look a lot like many other descriptions.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 7/30/2024 at 5:11 AM, navid_zafar said:

First read this:

Thank you for Sharing ! I have applied such information and hoping anyone expert to visit my profile and gigs and give more suggestion.

https://www.fiverr.com/s/vv3GRmz

https://www.fiverr.com/s/pdj6ZEN

On 7/30/2024 at 5:39 AM, milos_siena said:

First gig - you have a video which is not informative, and then a picture same as a video.

The other gig is okay, but gig descriptions are AI generated, so they look a lot like many other descriptions.

Thank you for your response and feedback. just let you know that i wrote description by myself . just refine from Ai

• Like 4

In your gig "I will help with computer science, software engineering and programming"

you say "24/7 Availability" but your average response time is 2 hours. Maybe don't say you're available 24/7.

Your FAQ says "How long does it take to complete assignments/projects?" and

"Can you assist with Data Structures and Algorithms (DSA) assignments?"
"Absolutely! I can help you with DSA assignments, ensuring you understand the concepts and providing efficient and optimized solutions."

Be careful of saying you'll help with assignments as Fiverr might see assignments as academic work that a student should do themselves.

See https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020869658-Academic-and-workplace-dishonesty-on-Fiverr

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

In your gig "I will help with computer science, software engineering and programming"

you say "24/7 Availability" but your average response time is 2 hours. Maybe don't say you're available 24/7.

Your FAQ says "How long does it take to complete assignments/projects?" and

"Can you assist with Data Structures and Algorithms (DSA) assignments?"
"Absolutely! I can help you with DSA assignments, ensuring you understand the concepts and providing efficient and optimized solutions."

Be careful of saying you'll help with assignments as Fiverr might see assignments as academic work that a student should do themselves.

See https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020869658-Academic-and-workplace-dishonesty-on-Fiverr

Thank you for your reply and time. Just need little bit help. Can you visit my profile and give more suggestions when you're free

• Like 4

Here's a few small things about other stuff:

Gig: I will do web development with node js, react js, and database integration
In the package area: Maybe change "Nod js ,"

In the description you say "What I Offer:" then later "we Offer". Maybe don't switch between "I" and "we" when talking about what you do.

Gig: I will be your programming tutor and coding guide for java, c, javascript, and lessons

The first FAQ question has a "?" at the end. The second question doesn't. Maybe make them consistent.

Gig: I will help with computer science, software engineering and programming

As well as what I said before, the last line "Client's Satisfaction was/is/will our first Priority" could be reworded a bit so it's better grammatically.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

"Client's Satisfaction was/is/will our first Priority"

this is too extra, just say "is". You can also test if this sentence is ok by doing the following:

Client's Satisfaction was our first Priority

Client's Satisfaction is our first Priority

Client's Satisfaction will our first Priority <=== This one is not correct

It should work with all versions you put there, but with the last one, the sentence is incorrect. I get the idea, but it sounds a bit over the top (for me)

The rest looks good tho, use your gig analytics to see what you should change on the background. (keywords and other metrics)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, thejamuhh said:

"Client's Satisfaction was/is/will our first Priority"

this is too extra, just say "is". You can also test if this sentence is ok by doing the following:

Client's Satisfaction was our first Priority

Client's Satisfaction is our first Priority

Client's Satisfaction will our first Priority <=== This one is not correct

It should work with all versions you put there, but with the last one, the sentence is incorrect. I get the idea, but it sounds a bit over the top (for me)

The rest looks good tho, use your gig analytics to see what you should change on the background. (keywords and other metrics)

Thanks for helpful advice. Can you suggest more by visiting my profile

• Like 3

On 7/9/2024 at 2:09 AM, sifdin17 said:

Your profile looks good. I think it's a competitive market in your category,

Hello Sir !
Can you please visit my profile and give suggestions? I also have same issue

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I recently created 4 gigs and it's been 4-5 days almost. Daily impression on each gig are approx. 15-25 and sometimes 1 click . Can anybody help me out by visiting my profile .
Note: I create gigs with proper competitor's analysis and used keywords and do all thing accordingly

Here are my Gigs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, paulbimalkrisna said:

There could be several reasons why your Fiverr gig isn't getting enough impressions and clicks. Here are some common factors to consider and ways to improve them:

1.     Gig Title and Tags:    
-     Title:     Make sure your gig title is clear, concise, and includes relevant keywords that potential buyers might search for.
-     Tags:     Use all available tags and ensure they are relevant to your gig. Tags help Fiverr understand what your gig is about and show it to the right audience.

2.     Gig Description:    
-     Clarity and Details:     Your description should be detailed and clearly explain what services you offer. Highlight the benefits and unique aspects of your service.
-     SEO:     Use relevant keywords naturally throughout your description to improve searchability.

3.     Gig Images and Videos:    
-     Quality:     Use high-quality images and videos to showcase your work. They should be professional and relevant to the service you're offering.
-     Variety:     Include different images to show various aspects of your work.

4.     Pricing and Packages:    
-     Competitive Pricing:     Ensure your prices are competitive for the market and reflect the value you provide.
-     Clear Packages:     Offer clear and well-defined packages to cater to different needs and budgets.

5.     Buyer Reviews and Ratings:    
-     Quality of Service:     Provide excellent service to get positive reviews and high ratings.
-     Follow-up:     Politely ask satisfied customers to leave a review.

6.     Promotions and Marketing:    
-     Social Media:     Promote your gig on social media platforms and relevant online communities.
-     Fiverr Promotions:     Consider using Fiverr's paid promotion features to boost your gig's visibility.

7.     Gig Metadata:    
-     Category and Subcategory:     Ensure your gig is listed in the correct category and subcategory.
-     Requirements:     Clearly state the requirements from the buyer to avoid misunderstandings and improve the quality of your delivered work.

8.     Consistency and Patience:    
-     Regular Updates:     Regularly update your gig with new information, images, and videos to keep it fresh.
-     Patience:     Building a presence on Fiverr can take time. Be patient and continuously work on improving your gig.

If you provide more details about your gig, I can give more specific advice tailored to your situation.

These are my gigs.Please have a look

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I created gigs with proper Competitor's analysis , on a less competitive keywords and with proper SEO(proper use of keywords in title , desc) but no impressions on gigs. What could be a reason for this.
My gigs mainly focuses on Projects like UML diagrams , Programming , Computer Science work help.

Can anyone please visit on my gigs and give some suggestion

https://www.fiverr.com/s/yvEa060
https://www.fiverr.com/s/wk3N01K
https://www.fiverr.com/s/qDxvKg2
https://www.fiverr.com/s/vv360RA

Edited by zain2021688

15 minutes ago, zain2021688 said:

on a less competitive keywords

Using low competition keywords means that only a few buyers use these keywords in their search.

Low-competition keywords typically target a niche or specific topic. The revenue potential associated with them may be limited.

Just now, filipdevaere said:

Using low competition keywords means that only a few buyers use these keywords in their search.

Sir keywords are not much low competitive, some have 1000+ gigs some have 500+ so like that.but my impressions are decreased to 5-10 on each gig

• I guess your gig galleries (gig images of all gigs) are not good enough to attract buyer's attention (even they are not attractive to me).. so you need to improve them further. You can do research on your niche on Fiverr to observe how other sellers are offering their services.
  • There are some spelling mistakes in your gig images. Also, some of your images are sort of cut-off.. 
  • If you're an experienced programmer, then why have not you shown some of your work via gig images? I am not referring to Portfolio which is absolutely fine. 
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, zain2021688 said:

Sir keywords are not much low competitive, some have 1000+ gigs some have 500+ so like that.but my impressions are decreased to 5-10 on each gig

But you were talking about low-competition keywords?????

27 minutes ago, zain2021688 said:

I created gigs with proper Competitor's analysis , on a less competitive keywords and with proper SEO(proper use of keywords in title , desc) but no impressions on gigs.

There is no fixed routine or magic formula for success in freelancing or even in entrepreneurship. We cannot do things like steps in a flowchart and expect success to arrive as an assured consequence. 

You might have done everything right technically but that doesn't mean gig will get consistent visibility/traffic or it will FLY in an upward trajectory. It takes time (even months) before someone finds a new gig trustworthy and competent enough to place an order. Once you start generating business, stats will improve too. 

• Insightful 1