Can buyer cancel order without any excuse?

score_master

Question

Hello,

I had order and then completed the order. When I delivered, buyer first said that I added nofollow links and I told him that nofollow links don't affect Ahrefs DR. Then he changed and he said that his links are spammy. Then I sent him screenshot from the online tools again that his backlink profile shows amazing. I have also sent him that his traffic keeps increasing. His pages are ranking as number 4-5-6 for different keywords. So his backlinks can't be spammy. Nothing proves anything he says. And when I proved them all and asked him about his reply. He was answering that " Argentina will win Olympic Games " that he was teasing and said that Fiverr support will give the decision.

Then I contacted Fiverr support and they cancelled the order. LOVELY. After that I contacted Fiverr team and they told me that I couldn't complete the order and the ratings I supplied decreased so they cancelled the order. I sent them screenshots again and they have increased (not decreased) and also showed them how to check ratings by their side with the official link. Then they answered me that there was another issue that your order has been cancelled. And there is still no specific reply about the issue. 

But my main point is that I want Fiverr support to change it, don't judge and gives decision due to COUNTRIES. At this order, buyer is from USA so he doesn't need any excuse in my opinion. I experienced same problem before too that's why I think like that. Earlier buyer has ordered the lowest pack and when I completed order he wanted the highest pack ratings and didn't want to pay anything extra (difference between two packages). It is very obvious in my opinion that he is wrong. Because the package he chose and paid is just on the page. But again after we contacted Fiverr support, they cancelled the order that I couldn't meet the expectations. But I have to mention that after I contacted Fiverr support they paid the amount to my account. 

Do you also get this kind of problems? I can also add any screenshots as well. And how should we react this as a seller? 

P.S. I have many customers from USA and also my fav one is from USA. So please note that I don't talk about all.

Edited by score_master
Misspelling
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question