Bangladesh Banned Facebook😥

expert_aklima

Question

I currently have only one PC that I use to log in to my Fiverr account and manage all my work. At the moment, I have an active order related to Facebook marketing on Fiverr. However, due to the current restrictions on Facebook access in Bangladesh, I am unable to complete the task.

I would appreciate any advice on alternative methods to securely access Facebook without compromising the safety of my Fiverr account. Additionally, I am considering using the built-in V*P*N feature in the Opera Mini browser. Could someone please advise if using this V-P*N might negatively affect my Fiverr account?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, expert_aklima said:

I am considering using the built-in V*P*N feature in the Opera Mini browser.

Since Opera is a separate browser, using a VPN within Opera for Facebook access should not cause any issues. However, make sure to log in to your Fiverr account using a different browser, not Opera. 
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, wordpresssp said:

Since Opera is a separate browser, using a VPN within Opera for Facebook access should not cause any issues. However, make sure to log in to your Fiverr account using a different browser, not Opera. 

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. I’m pleased to inform you that Facebook has now returned.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, expert_aklima said:

At the moment, I have an active order related to Facebook marketing on Fiverr.

facebook is back in action now, everything should gd to go with your order process:)
BEST OF LUCK^_^

• Like 1

Long story short, the best you can do is use whatever VPN (1.1.1.1. is a good free one) to connect to Facebook and do your work in a situation like that.

Important: Don't forget to close all your browser windows and turn off the VPN before logging into Fiverr.

Disclaimer: Only my opinion. Always get help from Fiverr officials dealing with sensitive matters. 

Good luck to you!

Edited by creative_howl
  • Like 1