Bangladeshi freelancers gig rank condition

emonbain

Question

24 answers to this question

18 hours ago, emonbain said:

What is the rank status of Bangladeshi freelancers after being offline for five days?

Maybe you've been offline for 5 days, but your gig has been online. And also, how can you reply here but not be online on Fiverr if you have no internet. 

something-smells-fishy-fishy-smell.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Maybe you've been offline for 5 days, but your gig has been online. And also, how can you reply here but not be online on Fiverr if you have no internet. 

something-smells-fishy-fishy-smell.gif

@donnovan86, at that time my profile was not active because buyers would not get bounced. When I got internet access, I received a message from Fiverr and reactivated my profile. I hope the same thing happens with other Bangladeshi freelancers.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

but your gig has been online.

what happened here was all of the seller's from bangladesh was set to unavailable till 24th or 25th july until they make their gig available.

• Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, akib0079 said:

what happened here was all of the seller's from bangladesh was set to unavailable till 24th or 25th july until they make their gig available.

Sure, but it's a temporary thing. I still saw people from Bangladesh posting stuff on the forum until that time, so clearly some had internet access and could work on Fiverr. Regardless, hope it will get solved for you guys. 

• Like 2