Cannot access withdrawal funds

kylieroux

Question

Hey Fiverr Community, 

I'm curious to know, has anyone ever experienced an issue of their withdrawal option being disabled? I'm not able to withdraw my funds or connect my Payooner and it says that I need contact support. I have contacted them but it's been 10days now and they have not resolved the issue.

If you have experienced this before, was your issue resolved and what steps did you take?

Screenshot (250).png

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

4 answers to this question

@kylieroux
I can see that your communication with the support is still active. They did say that you won't be able to withdraw due to fraudulent activity. I see that they found that you provided a fake location. They suspect more accounts were made from your ip/device/similar email. And some more irregularities.
The only advice I can give you is to continue with the support, I see that they put your ticket in "solving", so they will probably get back to you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@milos_siena @ana_tomythank you for getting back. They already temporarily disabled my account and told me it will be permanently closed after 60days. The 60 days will end on 7th August, so I have a few days till then.

My fear is that when the account is closed I will no longer be able to reach to support, so it would be best if they solve the issue before then. Is there a way you could talk to them so that they can get back to me before the account is closed

• Like 2