I’m not getting orders since few months.

furry_89

Hello Dear,

There are several things you may do to ensure that the orders are fulfilled: Optimize your gig by searching for keywords on Fiverr. Look at the top-ranked gigs' profiles and try to incorporate those keywords into your gig title and description. Make sure you don't copy the top-ranked seller's entire gig or title.Just gather idea for your gig.

Hope it helps you. Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Thanks for your response. I’ve added relevant keywords to all my gigs, but it hasn’t significantly improved my ranking. Initially, my gig moved from page 9 to page 3 after some tweaks, but now it’s dropped back again.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, furry_89 said:

Thanks for your response. I’ve added relevant keywords to all my gigs, but it hasn’t significantly improved my ranking. Initially, my gig moved from page 9 to page 3 after some tweaks, but now it’s dropped back again.

You're a level 2 seller but you're literally following copy-paste advice of another seller who never sold anything on Fiverr and is just one day old on the forum!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, mohammadullah51 said:

Hello Dear,

There are several things you may do to ensure that the orders are fulfilled: Optimize your gig by searching for keywords on Fiverr. Look at the top-ranked gigs' profiles and try to incorporate those keywords into your gig title and description. Make sure you don't copy the top-ranked seller's entire gig or title.Just gather idea for your gig.

Hope it helps you. Thank you.

To be clear, the forum won't help boost your profile if you just joined a few hours ago and started answering every question without having received any orders since 2022.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, furry_89 said:

I have been working on Fiverr for a long time, but I suddenly stopped getting orders since April-May. I've only received 2 or 3 minor jobs since then and feel like a ghost. Can anyone please check my profile and offer some advice? I can't understand what is wrong.

If you are a member of a Premium Seller Plus then discuss this issue with your Success Manager. He/She will guide you better than us.

And secondly, it's happening because of your 4* and 4.3* reviews too which you received within 5 months. You have completed 3 orders in 1 week so I guess things should be getting better?

• Like 3

Appreciate the response. I scheduled a meeting with success manager and requested some advice too. 

I will look in to 4* star reviews. That point helps.

• Like 2