Gig Impression down

emdadulrony

1 hour ago, emdadulrony said:

Hello, I'm a new seller on Fiverr; I need to be active for a long time. Can I use the auto extension? If I do, my Fiverr profile should be threatened

Why do you want to be active for a long time?
It won't give help you get any extra business on Fiverr.

Auto refresher extension:
Will definetely help you get your account blocked even before you take a start at Fiverr.

DO NOT LISTEN TO ANY RUMORS:
If you have time please read TOS of Fiverr and go through Resources section.
https://pro.fiverr.com/legal-portal/legal-terms/terms-of-service
https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/

• Like 5
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, emdadulrony said:

Hello, I'm a new seller on Fiverr; I need to be active for a long time. Can I use the auto extension?

Why does the first thing new people on Fiverr have in mind is to find a way to cheat the system? I don't get that. Obviously you are not allowed, the sheer fact that you need to ask is a good indicator that it might not be allowed to begin with. Staying online won't offer you any benefit if you want to get orders...

• Like 7
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, emdadulrony said:

If I do, my Fiverr profile should be threatened

Yes! 🙀 Many sellers have reported on the Fiverr Forum of getting warnings and even losing their accounts for using auto refreshers! Don't do it! 🛑

• Like 5

7 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Yes! 🙀 Many sellers have reported on the Fiverr Forum of getting warnings and even losing their accounts for using auto refreshers! Don't do it! 🛑

Thank You

• Like 4

6 hours ago, emdadulrony said:

Thank You

To add to Vickie's answer, if you use such an extension, that means you're faking your availability, trying to take advantage of the system and surpass competitors that might be offline. And honestly it's for nothing, because Fiverr clients don't really care about who is online or not. Most of them anyway, and if some of them do, they most likely are very hard to work with, very tough deadlines, and cheap too. I saw that from experience. So no, don't use an autorefresher, it will only cause issues on the platform and.. it wouldn't offer any benefit anyway.

• Like 3

Hi there!

I want to create a Fiverr gig, and set up my gig title, but when I proceedings do they says 

"Title can contain letters and numbers only" I try many ways solve this problem but can't fix those issues. please anyone can help me 

Screenshot_72.png

• Like 8
  • Up 1

On 6/27/2024 at 12:06 PM, emdadulrony said:

Hi there!

I want to create a Fiverr gig, and set up my gig title, but when I proceedings do they says 

"Title can contain letters and numbers only" I try many ways solve this problem but can't fix those issues. please anyone can help me 

Screenshot_72.png

Write the word "On-Page" without "-" this hyphen. 

• Like 2

The only way to know would be to ask Fiverr support, "What policy does it violate?" That's the only way to know for sure. Ask them to explain the reason for the denial. Sometimes it is just in how you word the title. That's happened to me twice now. I was updating an old gig, and changed one word. It triggered something and the next thing I knew, my gig that had hundreds of reviews was denied. And once it's denied, it's gone. You have to start over. 

My suggestion is that if you're a new seller, look at how other sellers in your category word their titles, gig descriptions, etc.  As sellers, we cannot offer to do any type of licensed services on Fiverr. Even if that was not your intention, if it was worded in a way to give the impression of offering a prohibited service, your gig can be denied. Get acquainted with the Fiver TOS to avoid such things in the future. And good luck to you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2024 at 2:38 AM, emdadulrony said:

how to increases my gig power 

In order not to quadruple the average level of the answers, I will post an answer here at the same level as the previous answers.

You can double the power of your gig by using 2 gigs.

the power of 2 gig_4d641d.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 3