Flagged account

millieto99

Question

Hi everyone, I need help regarding a recent account suspension notification I got from Fiverr. After doing my routine work, I woke up with an email saying that my account got flagged for purchasing or selling with the intent to falsely increase ratings and/or levels. I am left without a clear explanation as I have never attempted to do such things. I tried contacting Customer Service, but only got AI generated responses. It's been 4 days and nobody from CS has contacted me yet. Has anyone had a similar experience? if so, how were you able to resolve it? I have worked so hard on this account for the past 2.5 yrs, only for it to be taken away in a day. 

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Hi @millieto99, I've just checked this and I see that your account hasn't been flagged only, but restricted as well. You have two active warnings, and since it's the same type of warnings in question, the account got auto-restricted. The team now has 60 days to complete a review of your account, and they'll get back to you once it's done. In the meantime, please contact the CS team only through #11898430, as opening new tickets on the same issue will only get you the same auto-response with general info. #11898430 has an open status, so someone from the team will respond shortly. Good luck 🍀

• Like 1