Why new seller profile is not approved?

istihadrabbi

Question

Hello Experts,

I need your support regarding Fiverr Seller Account Approval Policies. I have created my new seller account. Fiverr has taken all the information, verified my ID, and approved my first gig. But suddenly, they sent an email saying that my seller account was not approved. This is such a strange and weird thing I have faced. 

Please advise, from your experience, why it could happen and what might be the error. Although I have sent a support email to Fiverr, I want expert advice in this matter.

Thank you for your support.

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

8 hours ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @istihadrabbi, sadly we have no insight into account-related issues, so please wait patiently to hear back from the Customer Support team. There's a high volume of new tickets, so it might take them a bit longer to get back to you.

Hi Ana, Thank you for your quote. They have replied, but still, they didn't show up with any absolute reason that can be rectified. They mentioned that everything was said in the email but it wasn't. Which is a weird way of communicating. I have shared my ID and all for verification. They have verified it, but I can't find an answer. Why didn't they approve my profile? I am assuming Fiverr is a professional platform and so they have an absolute reason for it, which new freelancers need to know. 

Same proble here, happened one week ago! All my information approved, my first gig approved but in the same day they send me a notification telling me that my seller profile wasnt approved. Did you find any solution?

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, brunosimionato said:

Same proble here, happened one week ago! All my information approved, my first gig approved but in the same day they send me a notification telling me that my seller profile wasnt approved. Did you find any solution?

Unfortunately NO. I am not sure what the Fiverr policies are.