Assistance Required for Account Flag Issue

amirhossein_j

Question

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to you as an active user in the Sales Department on Fiverr. I have been dedicated to this platform for four years and have achieved Level Two status. Recently, due to a bug on my phone while using a VPN, I discovered that my account has been flagged.

Throughout my tenure on Fiverr, I have consistently connected from a single location, which is evident in my usage history. The flagged status on my account has significantly reduced my sales and referrals to zero, which is deeply concerning given my active and longstanding engagement with the platform. My resume and work history are readily available on your site for reference.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue and restoring my account to its previous standing. If there are any specific actions I need to take or other contacts I should reach out to, please advise. It is of utmost importance to me to continue my active participation on this platform, and I am confident in Fiverr's unwavering support for its sellers but when I contact the customer support, They answer with a simple and ready sentence that your situation will remain flagged forever.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Hi there.

5 minutes ago, amirhossein_j said:

It is of utmost importance to me to continue my active participation on this platform, and I am confident in Fiverr's unwavering support for its sellers but when I contact the customer support, They answer with a simple and ready sentence that your situation will remain flagged forever.

7 minutes ago, amirhossein_j said:

Recently, due to a bug on my phone while using a VPN, I discovered that my account has been flagged

That is the reason why your account has been flagged. And that's why also CS told you that your account is still remain flagged.

• Like 2