WITHDRAWAL OPTION DISABLED

alex_seo03

Question

Since Tuesday, I’ve been trying to reach out to fiverr about my funds that the withdrawal option has been disabled. I have sent several mails, gave them messages on here as well but they wouldn’t even reply me, is this the new way of Fiverr ripping people off their hard earned money?

Cause I don’t know why they can’t help me out, the account would be locked in some days from now

IMG_1760.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, alex_seo03 said:

Since Tuesday, I’ve been trying to reach out to fiverr about my funds that the withdrawal option has been disabled. I have sent several mails, 

The reason of not getting response from Fiverr Support is this "I have sent several mails".

Why are you sending the same mails continuously? One mail/ticket is enough for that. If you keep doing that, then forget about the response from them.

Use the very first mail/ticket for this purpose. 

Also, Fiverr has sent you an email regarding your temporarily account suspension. What does it say?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, alex_seo03 said:

Since Tuesday, I’ve been trying to reach out to fiverr about my funds that the withdrawal option has been disabled. I have sent several mails, gave them messages on here as well but they wouldn’t even reply me, is this the new way of Fiverr ripping people off their hard earned money?

Cause I don’t know why they can’t help me out, the account would be locked in some days from now

IMG_1760.png

Fiverr does not scam its users. The reasons for disabling your account can vary, including protecting your account due to suspicious activity or ID verification. It's not necessary to send multiple emails, as this makes it harder to follow up. 

• Like 1