Suggest me plz?

Hi! How can I stay online maximum time?? Suggest me plz?

I am new and want to work here. But i can't get still any single proposal from the clients. I read a lots of comments here. So please suggest me what should i do now. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, typist_joyanta said:

I am new and want to work here. But i can't get still any single proposal from the clients. I read a lots of comments here. So please suggest me what should i do now. 

You read a lot of comments about this topic here, and the only thing you gathered from that is "stay online"?

Keep reading more till you come across actual advice.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, typist_joyanta said:

How can I stay online maximum time??

Many successful sellers repeatedly say that staying online is a waste of time. But if you still think that staying online can help you get an order, then every time you fall asleep, take a cup of coffee 

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 3

On 7/16/2024 at 1:57 AM, michmikaia said:

Many successful sellers repeatedly say that staying online is a waste of time. But if you still think that staying online can help you get an order, then every time you fall asleep, take a cup of coffee 

I did that yesterday by accident. Got some ice coffee that I guessed was low on caffeine and well, it was very tasty. 

One very rough night after I genuinely don't know how some people actually try to stay awake for so long to "work"! (I say "work" because generally they just stay awake in case clients come... )

On 7/15/2024 at 10:09 AM, typist_joyanta said:

Something that's important to understand is that not everyone will make it on here. It's a tight competition with MANY sellers. If it doesn't work out for a long time and you keep trying, it might be time to look into other things, too. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

On 7/15/2024 at 7:09 PM, typist_joyanta said:

No need to stay online for the maximum amount of time. Instead, establish a routine, such as being online for 5-6 hours daily at a specific time. Make sure to be online at that specific time every day, and let the results follow. By the way, I received this advice from a top-rated seller when I started my journey on Fiverr. Instead, use fiverr app in phone and improve your response time. This will benefit you because when a client checks your gigs, they will see your response time and know about your activity status, whether you are online or offline.