Gig ranking

alaminpro17

This is the type of thread that will make me feel isolated if I don't agree with every other 'expart' on here. 

Active online 25/7 

Good gig marketing,  'the facebook' is best. 

Stay active Fiber forum.  Remember to use the special forum hashtag.   #rankmeforfree 

• Like 11
  • Up 7

On 7/13/2024 at 2:53 PM, priyankrani said:

Active all time

I think he is a human not robot that having ability to be active all the time.

23 hours ago, shohelabbasy said:

active all time in fiverr forum

Why? Does forum help you get orders? 

23 hours ago, thateamltd said:

marketing your gigs on social media platforms. like this
you can receive orders from buyers.

Wouldn't help you to get orders.....

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, alaminpro17 said:

hello everyone,

I'm a new graphic design seller on Fiverr.

I want to give Fiverr a skills test. How can I do well in the test?

If you're SKILLED - that's a big IFF ..🫠 but if You're, then you will clear the test comfortably.

Don't seek tips to manipulate the test. 

• Like 3
  • Up 2

59 minutes ago, alaminpro17 said:

Please help me!🙏

1.  You're offering custom and unique banners, but are using template?.  This is misleading your potential customers.  They are not stupid and will be able to see this straight away. 

2. You can not offer a satisfaction guarantee.  this is for your customers to decide through the feedback process. 

3. You claim to speak English, French, Spanish and German.  Really?????  

If your customers don't trust what you say, they will not order from you! 

• Like 2
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, breals said:

1.  You're offering custom and unique banners, but are using template?.  This is misleading your potential customers.  They are not stupid and will be able to see this straight away. 

2. You can not offer a satisfaction guarantee.  this is for your customers to decide through the feedback process. 

3. You claim to speak English, French, Spanish and German.  Really?????  

If your customers don't trust what you say, they will not order from you! 

People lie, promise/write things they don't mean or even understand but are quite enthusiastic about impressions and clicks!! 🫠

• Like 2
  • Up 2

On 7/10/2024 at 5:48 PM, shohelabbasy said:

see fiverr top sealer gig and rearrange your gig title ,tag.Image , description,skill, and mention who to solve client problem in your niche, active fiverr in 24 hours. visiting  fiverr forum. and see all best sealer activity. 

You have 0 orders on Fiverr.  How can you possible advise others on how to gain more orders?  

9 hours ago, alaminpro17 said:

You do more gig marketing on social media. This will help you get the order.

You posted a topic on the same subject asking for help only a few hours ago. Now you're the expert!  Wow!  You're a quick learner. 😀

On 7/13/2024 at 5:35 PM, surajsahani000 said:

4. The last one stay online as much you can. you'll get your first order within a week.

Stop talking rubbish!!!!!   How can you possibly believe this is the case when you have only achieved 25 orders in 6 years?

To all new sellers.  This is the type of advise that you get from freelancers who are more concerned about getting forum badges than you're own improvement.   

Please take the time to read the posts from the people who actually know way they are talking about. this includes the freelancers I have highlighted above.  

Unless you can walk the walk, then don't bother trying to talk the talk! 

• Like 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1