Feedback Revison Request

my client mistakenly left 4.7 stars because on mobile he can only able to see 4 starts now is there any way to change feedback from my profile, please help me if he can edit or revise the feedback 

Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 1.09.09 AM.png

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

That's ok, move on. 

And no, ratings can't be edited/changed by CS. 

even customer wants to revise feedback he will chat with the Fiverr team then....??

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, usmanzoor47 said:

my client mistakenly left 4.7 stars

What's wrong with the 4.7* review? It's still good.

Actually, private reviews matters the most.. Public reviews matters too but private reviews has more weightage than it.

Do not force/encourage buyer to contact CS to modify his review as CS won't take an action on it. Let it go and Move on. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, smartdezigns said:

What's wrong with the 4.7* review? It's still good.

Actually, private reviews matters the most.. Public reviews matters too but private reviews has more weightage than it.

Do not force/encourage buyer to contact CS to modify his review as CS won't take an action on it. Let it go and Move on. 

Basically, only 1 start I got from a competitor, and the rest of the clients left a positive 5 starts rating the issue is I want to set my profile rating as 5 Start because up coming new clients not trust on me when I explain who story 

3 minutes ago, usmanzoor47 said:

Basically, only 1 start I got from a competitor, and the rest of the clients left a positive 5 starts rating the issue is I want to set my profile rating as 5 Start because up coming new clients not trust on me when I explain who story 

But you have no idea about the private reviews what your buyers have left you. Don't worry. Let it go and do your best next time too

50 minutes ago, usmanzoor47 said:

Don't worry about the perfect 5-star profile.

Instead, work on your communication skills. They will help you gain buyer's trust far more effectively. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...