My account got flagged!

charlespaulie95

Question

Fiverr asked me to verify my account a couple of days ago and I didn't know how to go about the whole process. And I gave login access to an expert and I provide him with all my details to get the account verified for me. And he logged in my account to his PC and luckily my account got verified yesterday which I was very happy. And today I can't find my gigs on the seller page and I'm seeing a notification that my account has been flagged. I knew it was because I gave another person an access to login to my account which caused inconsistency in location and my account got flagged!. Please customer service I didn't violate any rules or do illegal activities on my account. I have contacted customer support already and I'm still awaiting their response

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

Hello @charlespaulie95 

We understand this may be disappointing for you. Please know that on the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions. These account flags are only able to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager. Your ticket is open and someone from Customer Support will soon reach out to you.

We are just asking you to please be patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries.

We appreciate your understanding. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Lena said:

Hello @charlespaulie95 

We understand this may be disappointing for you. Please know that on the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions. These account flags are only able to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager. Your ticket is open and someone from Customer Support will soon reach out to you.

We are just asking you to please be patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries.

We appreciate your understanding. 

Thanks @Lena. I will be waiting for the response of the customer support on my ticket request. I'm praying earnestly that the flagging decision is reverted after careful reconsideration.

• Like 1

Hello again @charlespaulie95 

19 hours ago, charlespaulie95 said:

Please what I'm I going to do next. I have already sent a message for reconsideration on the decision but I didn't open any new ticket

It's good that you replied to the email. They will address this ticket and that is why there is no need to open additional tickets. There is nothing you should do, now just please be patient and wait for our Customer Support to reach out. 

• Like 1