I am a new seller what should I do to get orders in my profile?

mdabdurroshi275

49 minutes ago, mdabdurroshi275 said:

Seek advice from experts

I am a new seller 7gig publisher and have not received any orders yet,

impressions and clicks are less than once, what can I do? What can I do now to get the order?

• Have you ever tried to utilize your Digital Marketing expertise for your own gigs? If you are really a Digital Marketer then you should do it for yourself to prove that you really can do Digital Marketing for others too.
  • Change English Language settings from Fluent to Basic/Conversational (suggesting this after checking your gig descriptions)
  • There are spelling mistakes on your gig images mainly primary gig image such as Instagrm (Instagram), Campaing (Campaign), Convreting (Converting), Desing (Design), Rainking (Ranking) etc.
  • You have mentioned this in your gig description: "I'm available 24/7 hours.". How come? Are you a robot who can stay up to for 24/7?

You need to work on your gig galleries (primary gig image - the most) and improve gig descriptions as well.

• Like 13

8 hours ago, mdabdurroshi275 said:

>>>If you do Fiverr gig marketing on a new platform,

there is a high chance of getting an order. Kindly let me know..

You should know the answer of your own question because you are a Digital Marketer. Aren't you? Have you tried it yet? If not then give a shot first then let us know about your experience.

8 hours ago, mdabdurroshi275 said:

>>And let me know if the gig needs to be updated...

I want advice from experienced people please help me

I will encourage you to read my response again if you really can understand English. I already have given you some suggestions.

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been active on fiber account for 1 1/2 years, published 7 gifts, and did gig marketing on social media.

2 clicks a week and a gig 2 orders completed and 5-star reviews still clicks ok but no orders coming

Please help me why the order message is not coming and what should I do to get the order message...??

Screenshot_33.jpg

Screenshot_34.jpg

• Like 5

Your profile says you are fluent in English, yet your profile description needs to be corrected for English, punctuation, spacing, capitalization, and other issues that prove you are not. Buyers are smart. They want the best person for the job. Buyers want to spend their money on someone other than a seller who cannot promote their product using proper English. 

• Like 6
  • Up 3

I looked at your profile again and found that you have misspelled the names of your degrees. In fact, I can't find anywhere online where you can get a degree in outsourcing. There is so much about your profile that screams fake that it is no wonder you have no buyers. 

• Like 3
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, mdabdurroshi275 said:

How many orders are required to rank a gig?

Hi there.

Ranking does not really depend on the number of orders and projects you have done. It depends mainly on the quality of your services compared to the others in your niche. Sometimes, you see new sellers with 0 sale on the first page because Fiverr give them some temporary boost of their gigs. And sometimes, you see gigs with +50 orders in the 10th page because they might get some bad private reviews that affect the quality of the gig.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, michmikaia said:

Hi there.

Ranking does not really depend on the number of orders and projects you have done. It depends mainly on the quality of your services compared to the others in your niche. Sometimes, you see new sellers with 0 sale on the first page because Fiverr give them some temporary boost of their gigs. And sometimes, you see gigs with +50 orders in the 10th page because they might get some bad private reviews that affect the quality of the gig.

hi, friend. How reasonable is it to edit a gig while the gig order is running?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1