Unwarranted and unreasonable negative impact for client satification

Hi everybody,

I'm sure all sellers after the new system goes into effect, experience disappointment and start to stress about success scores.

I want to share my experience here.
Where all the main areas of the system are not running well, especially client satisfaction.
I have had a negative impact on client satisfaction for months and it has not turned positive. Even though I have dozens of repeat order clients who always order intensively, give good reviews, and always trust me with their work. And we all know, if a buyer orders again they will definitely be satisfied with the results of our work, but why does my client's satisfaction have a negative impact? What is clear is that clients return to order again because they are satisfied. Sounds absurd doesn't it.
I've asked CS about this. Many times, like other sellers' complaints, CS can only answer inappropriately and seems like a template.

Thank you, hopefully here I get enlightenment

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, kakpey said:

Hi everybody,

I'm sure all sellers after the new system goes into effect, experience disappointment and start to stress about success scores.

I want to share my experience here.
Where all the main areas of the system are not running well, especially client satisfaction.
I have had a negative impact on client satisfaction for months and it has not turned positive. Even though I have dozens of repeat order clients who always order intensively, give good reviews, and always trust me with their work. And we all know, if a buyer orders again they will definitely be satisfied with the results of our work, but why does my client's satisfaction have a negative impact? What is clear is that clients return to order again because they are satisfied. Sounds absurd doesn't it.
I've asked CS about this. Many times, like other sellers' complaints, CS can only answer inappropriately and seems like a template.

Thank you, hopefully here I get enlightenment

This review showing 2nd in top list

image.png.179051c99ed4fd7f30382b8c958f870c.png

If you keep getting such bad reviews, client satisfaction won't improve

You need to encourage happy buyers to write both public and private reviews

• Like 3

@grayprogrammerz Hi friend, thanks for responding. I only have a handful of 1-2 star reviews and even those can be counted on the fingers of one hand. I have thousands of 5 star reviews since I created my fiverr account. Like a 1:1000 ratio, and does it seem like I'm still not satisfactory to the client. And it's unfair just because a few bad reviews have a huge impact on a show's value. And let me explain here, my question here is why do many clients repeat orders but client satisfaction still has a negative impact? Logically, everyone knows that the person who ordered again was because he was happy and satisfied with what he bought. And that's still a question mark.

• Like 1

@priyank_mod 

thank you for explaining,

I've asked CS repeatedly but the answers are templates and not answered according to my question
that is :
why do many clients repeat orders but client satisfaction still has a negative impact? Logically, everyone knows that the person who ordered again was because he was happy and satisfied with what he bought. And that's still a question mark.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, kakpey said:

why do many clients repeat orders but client satisfaction still has a negative impact?

if repeat/happy buyer doesn't review and angry buyer does, mathematically result would be negative

I doubt like Priyank. Your private reviews might be bad. Even in public reviews, I seen 3 bad stars in previous 20. Not sure what they wrote in private...

So to fight those, you need repeat clients to oppose by writing both private and public reviews

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

if repeat/happy buyer doesn't review and angry buyer does, mathematically result would be negative

I doubt like Priyank. Your private reviews might be bad. Even in public reviews, I seen 3 bad stars in previous 20. Not sure what they wrote in private...

So to fight those, you need repeat clients to oppose by writing both private and public reviews

Thank you for responding

However, you only look at the review side, and those who send 1-3 star reviews are only people who rarely order and I have explained that the ratio of good to bad ratings is 1000:1. You don't see how many orders come in from repeat clients and repeat clients have definitely given 5 stars all this time. Here I will show how many orders have been completed from several repeat orders in the last year (see attachment). That's just a little that I showed and there is much more.

I just wonder why people who order continuously are still considered to have a negative impact on client satisfaction.

image.png

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

How to get repeat clients to oppose by writing both private and public reviews? And we all know we should never ask clients for reviews.

3 minutes ago, kakpey said:

How to get repeat clients to oppose by writing both private and public reviews? And we all know we should never ask clients for reviews.

this is where we get beaten

there's strong rumors that asking for review isn't allowed and you get warning etc

There's difference. You can ask for review, but don't ask for favor like 5/5 or good review etc.

This is from Fiverr's staff:

image.png.a56a7fd33958d40f6a570c6c3b7477d1.png

20 minutes ago, kakpey said:

Thank you for responding

However, you only look at the review side, and those who send 1-3 star reviews are only people who rarely order and I have explained that the ratio of good to bad ratings is 1000:1. You don't see how many orders come in from repeat clients and repeat clients have definitely given 5 stars all this time. Here I will show how many orders have been completed from several repeat orders in the last year (see attachment). That's just a little that I showed and there is much more.

I just wonder why people who order continuously are still considered to have a negative impact on client satisfaction.

Unfortunately, in my case, my repeat clients didn't even know what private rating is...

We need to educate them.

Conduct survey yourself, how many knows and in each, how many write it...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

Unfortunately, in my case, my repeat clients didn't even know what private rating is...

We need to educate them.

Conduct survey yourself, how many knows and in each, how many write it...

but I'm still afraid if I contact them in the inbox to ask for a private review. Because all this time I have never asked them for a review. And they themselves gave reviews because of my work, without any encouragement from me. But sometimes they also don't give a review if they order more than one order, because of the 3-5 orders that come in, only one of them gives a review.

13 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

this is where we get beaten

there's strong rumors that asking for review isn't allowed and you get warning etc

There's difference. You can ask for review, but don't ask for favor like 5/5 or good review etc.

This is from Fiverr's staff:

image.png.a56a7fd33958d40f6a570c6c3b7477d1.png

Maybe this is very helpful, but I'm still afraid of asking for a review and it could have fatal consequences for my account

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kakpey said:

but I'm still afraid if I contact them in the inbox to ask for a private review. Because all this time I have never asked them for a review. And they themselves gave reviews because of my work, without any encouragement from me. But sometimes they also don't give a review if they order more than one order, because of the 3-5 orders that come in, only one of them gives a review.

3 hours ago, kakpey said:

Maybe this is very helpful, but I'm still afraid of asking for a review and it could have fatal consequences for my account

1. Normally I remind in polite manner after 1 day of completion.

If we have continuous no. of orders, I give gaps like 2 weeks to ask for reviews. So it doesn't annoy buyer.

But sorry this is how Fiverr works. We are forced to annoy buyers. or bad buyers going to annoy us.

image.png.41ae13aa170d1292e09fb5ec414abeb7.png

2. I understand its hard to build profile. and you don't want to risk it.

But wait, Why fear if you aren't violating rules in anyway ?

You are doing what Fiverr officially suggested.

image.png.a752d6f8675fcc34dddb33b4c26cfe83.png
@grayprogrammerz How about this?
It's too risky if you haven't tried it yet

Actually I want to ask something beyond this. I had a gig for a long time and it was the main gig. And in the past the impression was very big and had lots of new client orders and was very massive with more than thousands of reviews. But since the new system came into effect the value has remained at 4, I've tried upping the gigs with repeat clients with all orders directed to that gig but it's still in vain with no fixed results with a value of 4. Is it necessary to delete gigs with a value of 4 so that my SS increase in value? replace it with new gigs. On the one hand, I feel very hesitant if I delete the main gig because there are so many reviews there.

• Like 1

Hello my friend, Can deleting gigs affect the SS value?

I have gig that have been on my profile for a long time and they include major gig and top selling gig. And in the past the impression was very big and there were lots of new client orders and it was very massive with more than thousands of reviews. But since the new system came into effect the value has remained at 4, I have tried increasing gig with repeat clients with all orders directed to that gig but it is still in vain with no results remaining at 4. Is it necessary? to delete gig with a value of 4 so that my SS increases in value? replacing it with a new show.

On the one hand, I feel very hesitant if I delete the main gig because there are so many reviews there. Is it difficult for old gigs to increase in value? because while I was making a new gig, it turned out that the new gig was growing rapidly with the score going up to 8 even though there were rarely orders, only a few during this month. And I direct repeat clients to old gigs so that their value increases, but it hasn't increased until now.

Thanks,
Pey

• Like 2

image.png.a752d6f8675fcc34dddb33b4c26cfe83.png
@grayprogrammerz How about this?
It's too risky if you haven't tried it yet

Its different i.e manipulate or pressurize for removal/modification of published review

What we are doing: requesting a buyer to publish honest review and giving them freehand if they opt or not

even if its negative, we will respect

Actually I want to ask something beyond this. I had a gig for a long time and it was the main gig. And in the past the impression was very big and had lots of new client orders and was very massive with more than thousands of reviews. But since the new system came into effect the value has remained at 4, I've tried upping the gigs with repeat clients with all orders directed to that gig but it's still in vain with no fixed results with a value of 4. Is it necessary to delete gigs with a value of 4 so that my SS increase in value? replace it with new gigs. On the one hand, I feel very hesitant if I delete the main gig because there are so many reviews there.

You shouldn't delete that gig:

- as it won't reset its impact on score

- new gigs take time to get impressions, trust, reviews...

I had 2 gigs. They are working like helpers in hard time for each other.

OK, will it affect my SS score if I delete it? does it increase the score?

Is it difficult for old gigs to increase in score? because while I was making a new gig, it turned out that the new gig was growing rapidly with the score going up to 8 even though there were rarely orders, only a few during this month. And I direct repeat clients to old gigs so that their value increases, but it hasn't increased until now.

• Lena locked this topic