Success Score Randomly Changed

lrm5195

Question

My success score just went from a 8 to a 7 and based on what I'm seeing, its because of my acoustic guitar gig which is considered "negative impact". Problem is I haven't had an acoustic guitar gig in quite awhile (months) so I'm confused as to why my success score went down randomly. All my other gigs are in the green.

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, lrm5195 said:

My success score just went from a 8 to a 7 and based on what I'm seeing, its because of my acoustic guitar gig which is considered "negative impact". Problem is I haven't had an acoustic guitar gig in quite awhile (months) so I'm confused as to why my success score went down randomly. All my other gigs are in the green.

You have to contact Fiverr team or @Lena mam

On 6/22/2024 at 3:09 PM, lrm5195 said:

It might be due to the fact that your last order maybe didn't have a very good private review, maybe your buyer left a private review that was less positive by mistake. Or they disliked something, didn't want to say anything publicly and they said it privately. What exactly does it say when it comes to negative impact, is it due to cancellations, customer experience?

2 hours ago, lrm5195 said:

Can't tell if your spam or being sarcastic

A lot of people just reply randomly and like posts just to increase their Fiverr forum level. They think it will give them orders, which is not the case. So if you see random stuff like that, it's posted for the sake of it. 

• Like 1

On 6/23/2024 at 3:59 PM, donnovan86 said:

It might be due to the fact that your last order maybe didn't have a very good private review, maybe your buyer left a private review that was less positive by mistake. Or they disliked something, didn't want to say anything publicly and they said it privately. What exactly does it say when it comes to negative impact, is it due to cancellations, customer experience?

A lot of people just reply randomly and like posts just to increase their Fiverr forum level. They think it will give them orders, which is not the case. So if you see random stuff like that, it's posted for the sake of it. 

Right, but why would it have taken months to show up? The score just randomly dropped. This wasn't a week or two after the last order but months.

50 minutes ago, lrm5195 said:

This wasn't a week or two after the last order but months.

Well, that means they covered a specific timeline, let's say 2 months, 6 months, whatever. The older reviews are not taken into account, only this last one, most likely. I can only assume that's the case. Because they said the success score will only cover a certain timeline, not sure if they stated the exact number of months or whatever. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

Well, that means they covered a specific timeline, let's say 2 months, 6 months, whatever. The older reviews are not taken into account, only this last one, most likely. I can only assume that's the case. Because they said the success score will only cover a certain timeline, not sure if they stated the exact number of months or whatever. 

Gotcha. I did not know there was a timeline to it all. Thank you.