ID validation error in my Fiverr account.

I have been on Fiverr since 2022, I think I have done an excellent job on Fiverr as a seller, but recently I received an identity verification notification and as soon as I saw it I decided to validate my identity (I first tried with my ID, and when it failed, I tried with my driver's card), none of them worked so I tried a third time from my other cell phone thinking it could be the quality of the camera, but I still had no success, after the 3rd time I tried my account was restricted " temporarily", when opening a ticket in support, all I received was a response from an agent saying that my account will be permanently banned after 60 days without even asking me to submit all the necessary evidence for a manual verification. Are they really interested in protecting sellers on Fiverr? I spend most of my time on the platform to respond to my clients as quickly and efficiently as possible to provide quality service and the least you expect as a seller is protection and at least a manual verification by part of Fiverr.

I mentioned that I could send my ID, my Driver's license, my credit card where my name appears, my photo holding my ID, my social media and everything necessary for a manual review and the agent responded with the following: of the permanent ban mentioning that "In your case, users can’t pose as another person or entity in a misleading manner. Accordingly, it is prohibited to use a fake name, photo, or any fictional or false biographical details in your user profile. To learn more, please read our Community Standards"

How can fiver tell me that my name is not Jhordan Padilla or that my information is false? So my whole life is fake?

Please I need help, Fiverr is my main job and I don't want to lose access or continue providing my services here because of an automatic review and not a manual review, I even asked to do a zoom video call to verify my identity.

My ticket ID

• Sad 3
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, sunnykingkoh said:

@jhordanpadilla I am having the same issue, both times verification failed even though I uploaded high-quality and valid photos, my account is now under review. 

It's a shame we have to go through this, it would make a lot of sense if we were new sellers, but even you have almost 2.3k reviews as I'm checking 😮

It's a shame we don't have as much priority support when accounts with numerous reviews also have these issues.

My current situation is that the team is thoroughly reviewing my case, but the review time is up to 120 days.

Anyway, I'll wait a couple of weeks before asking about my ticket again.

Good luck to both of you and to everyone who has these problems

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

It has been 3 days and I still do not receive a concrete answer from the Fiverr support department.

It is a pity that many cases have been reported through this Forum with sellers facing verification problems, and after a second review it is approved. This shows that your Verification System is useless.

Because of this verification system many Fiver vendors are being affected in our sales and work tools. Is there no legal avenue that can defend us from cases like this? I am totally disappointed in Fiverr's support.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, wordpresssp said:

yes this happening now. @Lena can help you out to resolve this matter!

I'm not really asking for much, just a manual verification, and that I can send my documents through mail or a ticket where they can validate that it is me, even if they ask me again for an automatic verification it would help me a lot, I wouldn't be here wasting my time during several days or insisting a lot if I were not the owner of the account.

I have so much evidence to prove that it is me, but the Fiverr Customer Support agents do not want to accept or even see it or attach it to my case to refer it to the corresponding team, why should it take them 120 days to make a resolution without even having solid proof that I am the owner?

I would greatly appreciate the help of any member of the Forum team who can help you in my case, my account had been recovered to the extent it had a few months ago, but because of this I will disappear from the search engine again and wait a few more months to return to recover my account activity.

If there are other methods of communication that someone knows about, I would greatly appreciate it if you could send it to me so I can contact me, because I have not had much success in customer area tickets or in the forum.

• Sad 1
  • Up 1

Hello @jhordanpadilla 

I am so sorry to hear your account is under review. I understand this may be disappointing for you and that it impacts your account. Please know that it's important to establish ownership properly. That is one of the reasons it takes up to 120 days for a dedicated team to reach a decision. If any documents are needed, they will request them from you. 

Thanks. 

5 hours ago, Lena said:

Hello @jhordanpadilla 

I am so sorry to hear your account is under review. I understand this may be disappointing for you and that it impacts your account. Please know that it's important to establish ownership properly. That is one of the reasons it takes up to 120 days for a dedicated team to reach a decision. If any documents are needed, they will request them from you. 

Thanks. 

I am honestly very disappointed with Fiverr. I already lost my level that I had a hard time getting back thanks to not being able to work, this is clearly a mistake on their part and when they fix it they won't even apologize. You can't play with people's time and work. I really have 2 years working on this platform and it seems we are not important to you. How sad this situation.

Edited by jhordanpadilla
  • Up 1

@jhordanpadilla @Lena we have all facing same issue we all have proof of our own document and we all owner of the own account there is some mistake from the automatic veryfication please all of victim raise your voice againts this and otherwise we all lose our hardworking years to build the account cs team is not listning anything beyond that i also want my manual veryfication done after it they found any mistake they can go with there terms and conditions but they are not listning to the seller we all lossong time and valuble clients 

i hope fiver support staff can help us as soon as possible 

• Up 1

31 minutes ago, vish_143 said:

@jhordanpadilla @Lena we have all facing same issue we all have proof of our own document and we all owner of the own account there is some mistake from the automatic veryfication please all of victim raise your voice againts this and otherwise we all lose our hardworking years to build the account cs team is not listning anything beyond that i also want my manual veryfication done after it they found any mistake they can go with there terms and conditions but they are not listning to the seller we all lossong time and valuble clients 

@Lena it seems very serious issue regarding verification Ai failure . many level 2 even top rated seller facing this issue after working many years with Fiverr. 

Edited by mas_gamez

17 hours ago, jhordanpadilla said:

I am honestly very disappointed with Fiverr. I already lost my level that I had a hard time getting back thanks to not being able to work, this is clearly a mistake on their part and when they fix it they won't even apologize. You can't play with people's time and work. I really have 2 years working on this platform and it seems we are not important to you. How sad this situation.

We understand the inconvenience you have faced and how disappointing this situation must be for you. Please know that we take issues like these seriously. We

are currently investigating the issue thoroughly to understand what went wrong and to ensure it doesn't happen again. 

Again, we apologize for any distress this situation has caused. 

We appreciate your understanding. 

@vish_143 @mas_gamez 

Thank you both for bringing this to our attention. We understand the gravity of the situation and the impact it has on your work. We apologize for the

inconvenience. We assure you that we are taking these concerns seriously. We are actively working on resolving all the inquiries. If you haven't, please submit your

request for manual verification by opening a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new and we will respond as quickly as possible.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you again for your feedback. 

• Like 1
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, Lena said:

We understand the inconvenience you have faced and how disappointing this situation must be for you. Please know that we take issues like these seriously. We

are currently investigating the issue thoroughly to understand what went wrong and to ensure it doesn't happen again. 

Again, we apologize for any distress this situation has caused. 

We appreciate your understanding. 

@vish_143 @mas_gamez 

Thank you both for bringing this to our attention. We understand the gravity of the situation and the impact it has on your work. We apologize for the

inconvenience. We assure you that we are taking these concerns seriously. We are actively working on resolving all the inquiries. If you haven't, please submit your

request for manual verification by opening a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new and we will respond as quickly as possible.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you again for your feedback. 

If we request manual verification or even a second ID verification, it simply automatically responds that this is not possible and that we can only wait for the team in charge. So what do you suggest we do?

The best thing the Fiverr team can do is activate our accounts until they solve their verifications internally and then when they fix their automatic verification, ask the sellers for their information again, this is easy to solve, we all have the necessary tests to be able to validate our accounts only that they refuse to accept them.

Every platform when the automatic verification fails proceeds to do a manual verification, either by holding the identity document, or even videos, this is simply not the case with Fiverr.

Edited by jhordanpadilla
  • Up 1

I know how important it is for you to have another attempt to verify your account.

I appreciate that you took the time to read through other experiences, however, please know that each situation is different. 
At the moment your account will stay under review, and you will be notified about the decision once it is taken.

Thank you for your understanding.

This is what I expected again from support when requesting a manual verification.

• Up 1

@Lena when asking for the verification cs team will reject them currently my account is under review and not accepting the manul varyfication even i provided 4 document with all the valid provided by the goverment of india but there reply is same as this is very disaponting for the hardworking people to deal with this 

• Up 1