Why mig gig images are not showing in large view

cdmamun

Question

Hi There,

Generally gig images are shown in a large view (slidable) with thumbnails just below of it (3 gig images along with live portfolio images). But one of my gig is not showing the larger view images from long days while visiting from the desktop browser (eg: google chrome on windows 10). Surprisingly, the larger view can be seen as usual while visiting from mobile or Fiverr android app, the issue only persists only on desktop browser. Please see the "I will create static or interactive fillable PDF form" from the attahed image. I have attached screenshot of another gig "I will format your book, ebook or paperback for kindle KDP, ingramspark or lulu" in order to show what is expected.

I have sent at least two tickets to the Fiverr customer care but they replied that my gig is live, but my issue was not for live/offline, issue was the gig images. It seems that either I was not able to make them understand or they did not read carefully my questions before answering. Even they didn't reply to my feedback messages yet.

So, do you have any idea how this is happened for only one of my gig and how to resolve this issue?

Thanks in Advance,

Mamun

pdf gig.png

book formatting gig.png

Edited by cdmamun
Changing one of the attached images.

2 answers to this question

7 hours ago, cdmamun said:

But one of my gig is not showing the larger view images from long days while visiting from the desktop browser

Gigs in some categories (such as SEO service, translation, etc) get a different interface. It's completely intended by Fiverr and is not a bug. Also, there is no way to switch between layouts/interfaces, so there is nothing you can do about this.

You can read more about the official announcement here:

• Like 2

Thank You very much @rawque_gulia, I have understood your explanation well and exactly got what you said, it is in such category which don't show gig images in larger views for the gigs of the other sellers too. Although I don't think this looks good but I got my answer.