Gig Impression going down day by day

Here's a tip for you... Instead of offering services worth $80+ as a start, try doing something smaller to get some traction and credibility to your profile.

More like a cash cow type gig where you can get customers in through the door. Hope that makes sense.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

It could be due to poor visibility, lack of appealing content, or high competition. To improve your gig, optimize your title and tags with relevant keywords, use high-quality images and videos, write a clear and compelling description, offer competitive pricing, and promote your gig through social media and other channels. Regularly updating and refining your gig can also help attract more clicks.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

I am don't know that now i am a new seller or not. Six months gone but the matter of sorrow that i have not a single order in my account. Day by day i lost my hope also going down my gig impression. What should i do ? Please give me some advice !!!

• Like 2
  • Up 2

You have a gig for creating websites with Elementor Pro, but you've called it "I will build for you any website using elemantor pro, astra theme"

If the buyer searches for "Elementor" they might not find your gig if it's spelt "elemantor". Though there's >7800 gigs for "elementor pro" so there's a lot of competition.

Your gig image for "I will fix wordpress bugs and any kinds of errors" says "free consaltation." and "Unlimited revition". Maybe change those.
It might not be good to offer unlimited revisions anyway as it might lead to constant revisions.
Also your gig description says "Why choose me" and "Unlimited revision until satisfied." - but only the premium package has that, so it's a bit of a discrepancy if the gig description says that but most of the packages don't offer that.

• Like 4
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

My impressions for a gig always increase once I complete an order. 

This is normal. If the algorithm sees that you have successfully delivered an order, you will be rewarded and placed more often in the search results. That is why the gigs of sellers who deliver many orders and who receive good scores from their buyers get a better ranking than, for example, a new seller who does not deliver any orders.

This is not rocket science, but unfortunately many sellers do not want to believe this.

• Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

That is why the gigs of sellers who deliver many orders and who receive good scores from their buyers get a better ranking than, for example, a new seller who does not deliver any orders.

This is not rocket science, but unfortunately many sellers do not want to believe this.

Too many sellers want Tips and Tricks that do not work, yet they will follow YouTube gurus who swear they do. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Support 1

11 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

This is normal. If the algorithm sees that you have successfully delivered an order, you will be rewarded and placed more often in the search results. That is why the gigs of sellers who deliver many orders and who receive good scores from their buyers get a better ranking than, for example, a new seller who does not deliver any orders.

Thanks a lot for your very useful conversation, complete an order better ranking gige but what should do a new seller to get first order ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/19/2024 at 6:39 PM, creative_howl said:

Here's a tip for you... Instead of offering services worth $80+ as a start, try doing something smaller to get some traction and credibility to your profile.

More like a cash cow type gig where you can get customers in through the door. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/10/2024 at 9:39 PM, uk1000 said:

You have a gig for creating websites with Elementor Pro, but you've called it "I will build for you any website using elemantor pro, astra theme"

If the buyer searches for "Elementor" they might not find your gig if it's spelt "elemantor". Though there's >7800 gigs for "elementor pro" so there's a lot of competition.

Your gig image for "I will fix wordpress bugs and any kinds of errors" says "free consaltation." and "Unlimited revition". Maybe change those.
It might not be good to offer unlimited revisions anyway as it might lead to constant revisions.
Also your gig description says "Why choose me" and "Unlimited revision until satisfied." - but only the premium package has that, so it's a bit of a discrepancy if the gig description says that but most of the packages don't offer that.

Thanks a lot for research my gige. It would be glad for me if you give me  more advice !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's common for gig impressions to fluctuate over time. It could be due to changes in Fiverr's algorithm, increased competition, or shifts in demand for your services. To improve impressions, try updating your gig with fresh keywords, better images, or even adjusting your pricing. Promoting your gig outside Fiverr can also help boost visibility.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 9/16/2024 at 12:53 PM, bashir_expert1 said:

It's common for gig impressions to fluctuate over time. It could be due to changes in Fiverr's algorithm, increased competition, or shifts in demand for your services. To improve impressions, try updating your gig with fresh keywords, better images, or even adjusting your pricing. Promoting your gig outside Fiverr can also help boost visibility.

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1