Hi, i do have my feverr page since 2019 but i never knew how to uset until now, i do have two active windows and one on pause that i dont know how to set it on active.

Since yesterday ive been gwetting this inbox saying to contact them by telegram and tried to make me use a skrill way of payment.

All these 3 messages looked as SCAMS, how can i protect my self from that?

i got an email saying that all comunication has to remain totally into feverr.

• Like 2

Hello @hectoramavizca 

11 hours ago, hectoramavizca said:

That's right. I am so sorry you are receiving spam messages. We are trying to prevent them from spamming but they always find new ways. 

Please know that you should always report those users. To learn how, please follow this link How to manage spam messages where the process is explained in detail. 

Thank you. 

• Like 2

Yeah please ive been getting a daily scam proposal since i got here, i just got another saying i just got a payment but the email loos suspicious, since i havent give my bank data yet or paypal how do i know its real?

No kidding, one scam daily, since im new on all this im afraid 

• Like 1

On 6/14/2024 at 5:22 AM, hectoramavizca said:

Hi, i do have my feverr page since 2019 but i never knew how to uset until now, i do have two active windows and one on pause that i dont know how to set it on active.

Since yesterday ive been gwetting this inbox saying to contact them by telegram and tried to make me use a skrill way of payment.

All these 3 messages looked as SCAMS, how can i protect my self from that?

It's not mandatory to check each and every email, especially when you're not expecting one. It's better and safer not to open them if they appear suspicious.

• Like 1