Fiver Account is under review

mashood11

Question

Ticket #11645717

Dear Fiverr Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to address the current review status of my Fiverr account. I understand the importance of upholding Fiverr's policies and guidelines, and I want to assure you that I am fully committed to compliance.

I received one message from an client yesterday I think your data think I share my number but I have an proof.

I received a message from a client Name                   and I not reply that message you can see I am attaching the screenshot of that.

This is my only earning platform, I am very depressed on this issue.

I am on level 1 seller please review my account and give access to me.

Regarding the concerns raised, particularly about sharing personal contact information, I want to clarify that I am aware of and strictly adhere to Fiverr's policy regarding communication outside of the platform. I understand the risks associated with sharing personal information and the potential consequences it may have on the integrity of the platform. Rest assured, I have not engaged in any activity that violates this policy.

As an active member of the Fiverr community, I value the platform's rules and regulations, and I am dedicated to maintaining a positive and trustworthy presence. I take any violations of Fiverr's terms seriously and am committed to rectifying any misunderstandings or concerns that may have led to this review.

I kindly request the opportunity to provide any additional information or clarification needed to expedite the review process and regain access to my account. I am more than willing to cooperate fully with your team to resolve this matter promptly.

Thank you for your attention to this issue, and I appreciate your assistance in resolving it as soon as possible.

Warm regards,

Ticket #11645717

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, mashood11 said:

I received one message from an client yesterday I think your data think I share my number but I have an proof.

What is the reason Fiverr mentioned in the email regarding the flag? Did they say it's due to 'communication outside the platform'? If yes, then maybe your 'not replying' gave the algorithm a message that you didn't educate the buyer and possibly violated the terms by contacting them on their contact number.

Additionally, there may be another reason for the flag. Nowadays, location inconsistency is a trending issue, so receiving a message from that client and having your account flagged may be a coincidence.

Contact customer support. Although they do not typically provide the exact reason, but you can request them to review your flag again. Good luck! 💫

• Like 1

Hi @mashood11, please read our Forum Rules and Terms of Service, I've edited your post now, however, any further violation will cause restrictions on your account. You got two warnings for communicating outside Fiverr, so the account won't become active again. Good luck with your future endeavours outside Fiverr 🍀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

I will never give my numbers i have proofs also client just text me the number and i never reply that message.

please look again on it check my messages i am involved in any violations i am level 1 seller i know fiver has best regulations i never recommend client to outside this platfrom.

but clients text there numbers in chat is that my issue? I never share my number or i say to contact me outside fiver.

Please give my account back.

Warm regards.