Two account on one devicce

ibobdb

Question

Hello guys, I'm a web developer and graphic designer. I joined Fiver in 2021 and only really started using it in early 2023. I provide web development and clothing brand design but there is no progress for web development gigs, while design gigs are grow quickly. So I want to create 2 accounts with different services, will that be a problem?

• Like 4

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ibobdb said:

I want to create 2 accounts with different services, will that be a problem?

Hello too

Yes. Huge Problem: Your both accounts will be disabled because second account creation on Fiverr is strictly prohibited so avoid it.

You can provide your other services in the existing account. Why do you need a second account for that? Current one is fine for this purpose.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello too

Yes. Huge Problem: Your both accounts will be disabled because second account creation on Fiverr is strictly prohibited so avoid it.

You can provide your other services in the existing account. Why do you need a second account for that? Current one is fine for this purpose.

Thanks a lot for your advice

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ibobdb said:

Hello guys, I'm a web developer and graphic designer. I joined Fiver in 2021 and only really started using it in early 2023. I provide web development and clothing brand design but there is no progress for web development gigs, while design gigs are grow quickly. So I want to create 2 accounts with different services, will that be a problem?

It seems that with recent changes, Fiverr's "anti-clone" system has improved a lot. You can see that on the Forum, with hundreds of flagged/restricted sellers complaining, and the reason is often - multiple accounts. 
It is considered immoral and cheating to have more than one account.

• Like 7

Fiverr will not allow 2 accounts. You should close one account or both accounts will be disabled. You are right. 2 account for using by One person that is violate policy against of Fiverr.

• Like 5