Order does not come

jannat753

It indicates that your gig description is not attractive to the clients. Check other sellers gig of your category and try to improve your gig description. You can also offer something more that no one offering.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, xotatech said:

It indicates that your gig description is not attractive to the clients. Check other sellers gig of your category and try to improve your gig description. You can also offer something more that no one offering.

Thank you for your suggestion.

• Like 5

If your gig has come to many order every day so please do not edit this because after you can edit any major part of gig anytime Fiverr can gig drops. But if you have no order or do not come new order, then edit gig anytime no problem ❤️

• Like 5

8 hours ago, mhrafi99 said:

If your gig has come to many order every day so please do not edit this because after you can edit any major part of gig anytime Fiverr can gig drops. But if you have no order or do not come new order, then edit gig anytime no problem ❤️

Impressions come to my Gig but no orders 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

On 6/5/2024 at 1:14 PM, jannat753 said:

My gig gets impressions, some clicks but no orders. 🥺

Enhance your gallery images so that buyers are not only limited to viewing but also place orders and improve your service as well. Be patient, keep trying and you too will get the order soon!!

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, designerxpt said:

Enhance your gallery images so that buyers are not only limited to viewing but also place orders and improve your service as well. Be patient, keep trying and you too will get the order soon!!

Thanks for your suggestion, I received 9 orders but now no more.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mhrafi99 said:

You got daily many impression but no click or order then  I think your gig image are not eye-catching for a client or you are offline when client need work.

thank you 

• Like 2

i. Optimize Gig: Use relevant keywords and clear descriptions.
ii. Stay Active: Be online often to increase visibility.
iii. Promote Yourself: Share gigs on social media.
iv. Offer Quality Service: Positive reviews attract more buyers.

• Like 2

On 5/23/2024 at 6:17 PM, jannat753 said:

When I search to see what page I'm on in fiverr and select Online now I can't find my gig if I search to see what page my gig is on. Even if I am online now I still can't find my gig but if I search without selecting not online I can find my gig so what is the reason please can someone tell me.

create in only one category low competitor demand service gig.   

• Like 1