Not Getting Orders

hamid_231

12 hours ago, hamid_231 said:

hi
Can i add protfolio link in my gig description and link is my google drive where i uploaded my all work please someone guide me

Following links are allowed on Fiverr only. See an inserted image below: 

ApprovedURLs.PNG.d4423de8f37534f00011075ae7b4ae82.PNG

Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011421218-Gig-policies (Approved URLs)

Source: Fiverr Help Center > Gigs > Creating your Gig

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, hamid_231 said:

How i can stay online on Fiverr and is it have any good affect if i stay online 24/7?

If you are a Robot then nothing will affect you, I'm sure. 

Why do you want to stay online for 24/7? Don't try to become a Robot. 🙏 You are a Human so act like it. 

Also, staying online has nothing to do with getting orders or clicks/impressions. It's useless. Just get online whenever you need to do something on Fiverr like deliver orders, check notifications, gig updates, respond to buyer's inquiries etc.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

but as much i stay online it will be more chances to get order because maybe client apply online filter and my gig appears there
and also i can stayy 24/7 online no matter what

Edited by hamid_231
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, hamid_231 said:

but as much i stay online it will be more chances to get order because maybe client apply online filter and my gig appears there

Oh really? Then could you please tell me that why have not you gotten any order yet since April 2024 when you have been trying to stay active 24/7? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hamid_231 said:

it will be more chances to get order because maybe client apply online filter and my gig appears there
and also i can stayy 24/7 online no matter what

Trying to make it seem like you're online/available when you're not is going to be very misleading to buyers though. eg. if you used an extension for it (which might get your account flagged) and a buyer filters for online sellers and finds your gig and messages and you don't reply for hours because you're asleep the buyer won't be happy because they wanted someone who was online and will go to find someone who isn't faking being online.

If you want to increase your chances to get an order then having more than one active gig might improve your chances.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, hamid_231 said:

i have not sleep all the time

really you stay awake all the time every 24 h every day and never sleep? That will lead to health problems and affect your work. Most people need to. And if you never do then you wouldn't need to ask your original question probably.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

Oh really? Then could you please tell me that why have not you gotten any order yet since April 2024 when you have been trying to stay active 24/7? 

because i have no review yet that why client may be hesitate to place order but 24/7 increase the chances may be

• Like 3

i have done everything on my profile and also try every trick which can help me to getting order.i have spent approximatelly 2 month on fiverr and i didnot find any single client not even a small conversation with any of buyer.Please let me know what should i do??if someone what to see my profile to check it please let me know

• Like 4

6 hours ago, hamid_231 said:

i have done everything on my profile and also try every trick which can help me to getting order.i have spent approximatelly 2 month on fiverr and i didnot find any single client not even a small conversation with any of buyer.Please let me know what should i do??if someone what to see my profile to check it please let me know

What kind of tricks have you tried? 

Simply improve your gig galleries (all gigs).. mainly primary gig images.. It's kind of distracting.. 

All 3 gigs are the same i.e. similar services. What's the difference?

• Like 6
  • Up 1

14 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

What kind of tricks have you tried? 

Simply improve your gig galleries (all gigs).. mainly primary gig images.. It's kind of distracting.. 

All 3 gigs are the same i.e. similar services. What's the difference?

i provide same service because i am expert in thus field and also it shows professinalisum towards my youtube thumbnails creating
and 1 more thing is that i use different title and keywords for every gig so how it make sense what you say 
i think i does not make any sense to publish different niche gig

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, hamid_231 said:

i provide same service because i am expert in thus field and also it shows professinalisum towards my youtube thumbnails creating
and 1 more thing is that i use different title and keywords for every gig so how it make sense what you say 
i think i does not make any sense to publish different niche gig

What's the difference then if you are offering the same services in all gigs but they have different keywords and title? It's useless to do this. 

You have other skills too i.e. Banner Design, Poster Design. Why don't you create gigs on them?

And why it does not make any sense to create gigs on different niches? Everyone does.. If you are a Graphic Designer then you can offer Web Designing Services in the same account too. 

Do you think for different niche, a new account (second account) will be required? Fiverr does not work like that. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

What's the difference then if you are offering the same services in all gigs but they have different keywords and title? It's useless to do this. 

You have other skills too i.e. Banner Design, Poster Design. Why don't you create gigs on them?

And why it does not make any sense to create gigs on different niches? Everyone does.. If you are a Graphic Designer then you can offer Web Designing Services in the same account too. 

Do you think for different niche, a new account (second account) will be required? Fiverr does not work like that. 

OP is basically implementing the tricks, he has learnt OUTSIDE Fiverr. (without punctuations)

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

That's not the solution to the problem of working in different niches at the same time. The question is why I'm not getting orders in the YouTube thumbnail niche. Sorry to waste your time. You are a Level 2 seller, so you don't understand the struggles of new sellers.

Edited by hamid_231
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

OP is basically implementing the tricks, he has learnt OUTSIDE Fiverr. (without punctuations)

Punctuation doesn't matter when you understand my words, huh?

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, hamid_231 said:

That's not the solution to the problem of working in different niches at the same time. The question is why I'm not getting orders in the YouTube thumbnail niche. Sorry to waste your time. You are a Level 2 seller, so you don't understand the struggles of new sellers.

Why won't I understand your struggle? Do you think I have not struggled ever before? I have been in the same situation like you too. But actually I am not like you.. I have done some research on Fiverr first and learnt everything how to make it work. 

I already gave you suggestions.. It's you who don't want to listen to us (experienced seller's suggestions). Totally up to you.. 

Also, there are 15000+ sellers on YouTube Thumbnail niche. So definitely, competition is too tough. 

Good Luck. 

(Won't give you suggestions anymore as you are never gonna listen to us). 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

41 minutes ago, hamid_231 said:

Levelled-up sellers were also NEW sellers once!! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Why won't I understand your struggle? Do you think I have not struggled ever before? I have been in the same situation like you too. But actually I am not like you.. I have done some research on Fiverr first and learnt everything how to make it work. 

I already gave you suggestions.. It's you who don't want to listen to us (experienced seller's suggestions). Totally up to you.. 

Also, there are 15000+ sellers on YouTube Thumbnail niche. So definitely, competition is too tough. 

Good Luck. 

(Won't give you suggestions anymore as you are never gonna listen to us). 

If you say YouTube thumbnail competition is high, then for poster design, there are also over 15,000 sellers, and in banner design, over 19,000 sellers. All niches have some keywords with low competition but high buyer rates. The only difference is that when you started freelancing on Fiverr, the competition was lower, which is why it's easy for you to say.

• Like 2