Fiver New Level System Bug

Hello Everyone !

Hope everyone is doing great. Today I want to share my fiverr experience with you guys. I started working on fiverr in 2019 and worked hard to deliver quality work. I got a lot of orders and got 5 stars and even though I have 84 % repeat business.I never took clients outside to fiverr and worked very honestly.  When fiverr updated their system they terminated my account due to location inconsistency and then I contacted fiverr customer support and explained everything with proof and they gave my account back and I am thankful for their decision on merit then again after 3 days I got my account flagged without any reason and again I contacted fiverr support team and they restore my account. Now it's been 3 months I did not get any new client from fiver. My gig which was on first page, first row is now no where and have 0 impressions. I even completed 20 plus order with 5 star rating after that but those did not effect anything and I am really frustrate about this. Like if one client is giving you bad rating then it will beat your 100 clients with 5 star ratings. I am attaching the screenshot which is  showing Order cancellation and effective communication. Even though I am unable to get rid of this as I have completed several orders with 5 star ratings.
Now After struggling a lot I am feeling like I cannot see any way to rank my account back . I think it's dead now and I cannot do anything. If anyone of you know anything or can give me a tip to rank my account back then I would be grateful. 

@milos_siena

Thank you !

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 6.33.37 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 6.34.26 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 6.35.22 PM.png

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

I can see that you are getting orders despite having these issues. Right?

I will encourage you to just focus on delivering quality services and do not focus on these areas of success scores as we are never gonna find out the right answers: How to improve it because the article from Fiverr is not even helpful.

One of my gig has 9 success score but Effective Communication = Negative Impact. So what? I don't care about these things. All I care about the flow of orders/earning. 

You have 4 success scores.. all credits goes to private reviews.. 

• Like 6
  • Up 3

Thank you for your response on this. My flow of orders/earning is disturb too much. Only got orders from my old buyers. I did marketing on some social media platforms and got 2 or 3 orders from some new buyers with that but after that nothing. Do you have any idea like how long will it take for my gig to get back it's 20k impressions ?

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, chjahanzaib588 said:

Thank you for your response on this. My flow of orders/earning is disturb too much. Only got orders from my old buyers. I did marketing on some social media platforms and got 2 or 3 orders from some new buyers with that but after that nothing. Do you have any idea like how long will it take for my gig to get back it's 20k impressions ?

That's the beauty of new level system i.e. work with the repeat clients and very less interaction with new clients 🥺

I had the similar situation. Was unable to get new clients but this month (May 2024) things got better with the passage of time (without doing anything except delivering orders to the repeat clients) and got 2 3 new clients.

You were having 20K impressions while I was having 8K impressions but seriously I am not worried about these things neither I focus on them. 

Now, I don't know what's gonna happen next month. 

Just keep delivering quality services.. hopefully things will get better soon. Good Luck!

Edited by smartdezigns
Updated Content
  • Like 5
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2024 at 3:11 PM, chjahanzaib588 said:

Finally My success Score is 6 and Got level 1 badge. My gig is on first page and getting impressions and clicks now. Soon I will get Top Rated badge by providing attractive features in app.

Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 3.10.49 PM.png

wonderful.. keep growing

• Like 1