Seller 6 days late with revisions and not responding to messages

mattbr77

Question

Hello

As a buyer I agreed on a book cover concept. I then agreed to a 20 day extension (to 12th May) for revisions, because I thought that was ample time to get those revisions and maybe any minor refinements, done by the 12th. It's the 18th today and no revisions yet. On the 9th May I messaged the seller, both to clarify the revisions requested, but also it was a subtle reminder that the due date is coming up.

I messaged again on the 15th requesting an update on timeline. I've had no revisions or replies from the seller, although it shows him logging in each day. 

Am I within my rights to cancel the order now, in this revision phase? I'll warn the seller I'm about to cancel but I really don't want to, because I'll have to start again with other designers.

Thanks

• Like 5

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, mattbr77 said:

Am I within my rights to cancel the order now, in this revision phase?

If the seller is not responding, feel free to go ahead and request a cancellation from the resolution page. If the seller still doesn't respond or rejects the request, you can write a ticket to customer support, and they will be able to cancel the order for you (or leave a message to the seller on your behalf).

• Like 2
  • Up 2