Finally on level two and can't wait for top rated 🤩🤩

Hey everyone! Today I am here to share my journey of months of struggle in reaching Level 2 seller status, which has become a significant milestone due to some strict TOS. I've dedicated months to my Fiverr account and continue working towards achieving the Top Rated Seller badge soon.

• Like 16
  • Congrats! 7

1 hour ago, balticoakmedia said:

Congratulations, the only thing between me and Level 2 is one point in the success score! 

Best of luck on your journey to Top Rated! 

Hopefully you get that 'one point' soon. Were you at level two before this new system thingy  implemented. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, timerivers said:

I've dedicated months to my Fiverr account and continue working towards achieving the Top Rated Seller badge soon.

Congrats on your success:)
Best of luck on achieving Top rated

• Like 7

12 hours ago, timerivers said:

Hey everyone! Today I am here to share my journey of months of struggle in reaching Level 2 seller status, which has become a significant milestone due to some strict TOS. I've dedicated months to my Fiverr account and continue working towards achieving the Top Rated Seller badge soon.

Omg!! Congratulations to youuuu!!💜 you truly deserve this, Hard work never goes waste, Keep working and Achieving your goals!! More power to you!!

• Like 8

On 5/14/2024 at 9:54 PM, timerivers said:

Congratulations

• Like 5

Congratulations

• Like 5

Congratulations 

• Like 4