It’s not every day you make it to Level 2!

This email made my day!
It's not every day you make it to Level 2!

It toke me 10 months to achieve this title and of course it isn't something easy to achieve, it needs efforts and sleepless nights to get each single order you get chance for, but honestly I am very happy today and I would like to share you a short story of mine that would give you all a hint to never quite and always handle challenges in best possible way.

In the beginning of April, I had only 12 completed orders and I got many chances and received 40+ orders in 20 days only, it was like a dream, every day I was receiving 2 orders on average, I was delivering high quality translation service and suddenly a client left me 1.7-star review after completion the order.
I totally lost my way, my success score dropped to 4, I was on low performance, and everything changed in a single day, I wasn't receiving orders like before and there was no new client as all gigs moved to last pages of the search, I never quitted and I was saying I can do it, I can sort it out.

Few days ago, after 20+ days I received a message from a client and it was good, I managed everything and brought my Gigs back to the first page, I don't have orders like April today, but it is enough that my account is not down like before, I have hope and I have enthusiasm to move on.

I managed to make my success score back to 7 and today I made it to Level 2.

As a short text, I would say never quiet, I know new level system is not something we all wanted and specially success score is a headache for every seller, but we can make it, we just need to have quality deliveries and never say "I can't".

• Like 18
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, Kesha said:

Congratulations on the new level! Happy to hear that your hard work and determination is paying off!

Despite completing over 20 orders and maintaining an 85% repeat business score, I find myself stuck with a success score of 4. What steps should I take to improve?

• Like 10

11 hours ago, seoexpertrifat said:

I have been on Fiverr for 5 months but still no order i am very worried 😪

You have completed an order with a positive review 3 months ago and I believe you will receive more

You just need to wait and be patient, you are providing SEO services while I am doing translation!

The service you are providing is not limited to a country, everyone around the globe can do it if they have its full knowledge while I am providing translation service limited to 2 countries maybe and it is easy for me to get orders and find new clients compare to you.

I see thousands of sellers in SEO, many sellers with thousands of projects so, it is common buyers won't risk in using new seller instead of expert in thousands of projects and here you just need to be unique and different than others in the same category.

In short terms, I am having hundreds of sellers in contest, and you are having thousands so, there is a big difference, and you just need to focus on your goals and never quiet! Your time will come and make to use it in best possible way.

• Like 8

14 hours ago, momaidi said:

This email made my day!
It's not every day you make it to Level 2!

It toke me 10 months to achieve this title and of course it isn't something easy to achieve, it needs efforts and sleepless nights to get each single order you get chance for, but honestly I am very happy today and I would like to share you a short story of mine that would give you all a hint to never quite and always handle challenges in best possible way.

In the beginning of April, I had only 12 completed orders and I got many chances and received 40+ orders in 20 days only, it was like a dream, every day I was receiving 2 orders on average, I was delivering high quality translation service and suddenly a client left me 1.7-star review after completion the order.
I totally lost my way, my success score dropped to 4, I was on low performance, and everything changed in a single day, I wasn't receiving orders like before and there was no new client as all gigs moved to last pages of the search, I never quitted and I was saying I can do it, I can sort it out.

Few days ago, after 20+ days I received a message from a client and it was good, I managed everything and brought my Gigs back to the first page, I don't have orders like April today, but it is enough that my account is not down like before, I have hope and I have enthusiasm to move on.

I managed to make my success score back to 7 and today I made it to Level 2.

As a short text, I would say never quiet, I know new level system is not something we all wanted and specially success score is a headache for every seller, but we can make it, we just need to have quality deliveries and never say "I can't".

Congratulations

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, momaidi said:

You have completed an order with a positive review 3 months ago and I believe you will receive more

You just need to wait and be patient, you are providing SEO services while I am doing translation!

The service you are providing is not limited to a country, everyone around the globe can do it if they have its full knowledge while I am providing translation service limited to 2 countries maybe and it is easy for me to get orders and find new clients compare to you.

I see thousands of sellers in SEO, many sellers with thousands of projects so, it is common buyers won't risk in using new seller instead of expert in thousands of projects and here you just need to be unique and different than others in the same category.

In short terms, I am having hundreds of sellers in contest, and you are having thousands so, there is a big difference, and you just need to focus on your goals and never quiet! Your time will come and make to use it in best possible way.

I received an order that's not getting through Fiverr it's from my out-of-market client. I have not received any orders through Fiverr. Thanks for your suggestions 

• Like 4

On 5/13/2024 at 11:00 PM, seoexpertrifat said:

I have been on Fiverr for 5 months but still no order i am very worried 😪

I am a Level Two seller and also my success Score is 8 but the same situation in the last few months no order and no new buyer message. 

• Like 1