Success Score is not increasing!

Just now, zkorejo said:

But it is weird to ask them to leave two reviews if I'm being perfectly honest. It's like bugging someone who is paying for a service. 

I agree it is kind of weird and Fiverr sends them multiple reminders too. But our livelihoods are so badly dependent on both the reviews, that we aren't left with much choice.

I don't spam all my buyers but I remind selectively.  

• Like 4

First SS was taken around a month ago & the Second SS is my Current Dashboard View. Whoever is saying that the success score is just a number & it doesn't grow, here's a Proof for you to see... Even tho my overall ratings dropped!

20240823_175840.jpg

20240823_175922.jpg

Edited by ahmad_freelancr
  • Like 3
  • Congrats! 4

9 minutes ago, ahmad_freelancr said:

Whoever is saying that the success score is just a number & it doesn't grow, here's a Proof for you to see...

Well done, you are one of the few who was able to increase the success score.

• Like 7

On 5/18/2024 at 10:23 PM, fahimeh22 said:

Nothing will improve until your team will fix the bugs inside the new level system. I also lost my level. Though I am getting lots of best reviews but the score doesn't improve. You know I am not the only one who is suffering because of this. There are lots of sellers are suffering now. FIverr will also suffer that's for sure!

right

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fiverr is frustrating the sellers. I’m facing the same problem—despite completing 15 orders with 5-star ratings and having great connections with my clients, my success score keeps dropping. I’m confident my clients gave me good private feedback, yet my score went from 8 to 7, and now from 7 to 6. I’ve followed all the steps Fiverr recommends, but it's not yielding any positive results

• Like 2

On 5/13/2024 at 5:01 PM, designer_umair1 said:

Hi everyone.

My success score is not increasing after multiple good reviews. It dropped to 4 on the 8th of April. I have no cancelled orders in the past 60 days but "Conflict-free orders" are negatively impacting. I am really demotivated. I was level 2 seller and now new seller and promoted gigs are also stopped. How many days will it take to increase? Thanks!

I think we should raise our voice about Fiverr's new level system—not in a negative way, of course, but with the aim to foster improvements. By asking questions and discussing these concerns, we can encourage Fiverr to make the system better, not just for buyers, but for sellers as well.

Let’s get everyone to like and share the post as much as possible, so we can get Fiverr’s attention and show them how this system is putting unnecessary pressure on sellers and causing disappointment.

• Like 2

On 8/23/2024 at 5:48 PM, zkorejo said:

Thank you. I will go beg all my clients. 

But it is weird to ask them to leave two reviews if I'm being perfectly honest. It's like bugging someone who is paying for a service. 

I think we should raise our voice about Fiverr's new level system—not in a negative way, of course, but with the aim to foster improvements. By asking questions and discussing these concerns, we can encourage Fiverr to make the system better, not just for buyers, but for sellers as well.

Let’s get everyone to like and share the post as much as possible, so we can get Fiverr’s attention and show them how this system is putting unnecessary pressure on sellers and causing disappointment.

• Like 2

On 5/18/2024 at 10:23 PM, fahimeh22 said:

Nothing will improve until your team will fix the bugs inside the new level system. I also lost my level. Though I am getting lots of best reviews but the score doesn't improve. You know I am not the only one who is suffering because of this. There are lots of sellers are suffering now. FIverr will also suffer that's for sure!

I also lost my level 1 badge. like 5 months after getting this badge I have no order. I am very disappointed. if any suggestion for this. thank you

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, hamid_231 said:

I think we should raise our voice about Fiverr's new level system

There is a 68-page thread with all of us screaming about/with/against the system!! 

You can join the chorus with us. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1