My Friend Fiverr Account Disabled he don't know the reason

workfello

Question

Hi Everyone, 

Can you please help me to understand what are the reason behind any Fiverr account disable. Because my friend was a level 2 seller and his buyers was satisfied with service but suddenly his account success score decrease on 4 and then after 3 months his account disabled. Anybody can help us to recover or enable his account. I have attached the email screenshot as well. Please let me know if you have any solution. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, workfello said:

Hi Everyone, 

Can you please help me to understand what are the reason behind any Fiverr account disable. Because my friend was a level 2 seller and his buyers was satisfied with service but suddenly his account success score decrease on 4 and then after 3 months his account disabled.

Hi too

Which services were being offered by your friend? Also, that account won't be reinstated/recovered ever. It's gone forever.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, workfello said:

Can you please help me to understand what are the reason behind any Fiverr account disable.

as. fiverr has disabled your friend's account, they are the only one who knows what was the reason, you guys can politely ask the support team for a followup but I don't think so it will help - as the ID has been disabled, there is no way back here 😞

• Like 3

Hi @workfello, only your friend can get the info on their account. Please read our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy if you have any questions. I also recommend that you read our Forum Rules since sharing another user's information is a violation and it will lead to a restricted/blocked account. I've edited your post and removed the photo. Thanks 🙂

• Like 3