Is it after 90 days flagged will be removed or not? anyone can help me?

Account warnings

Is finish this warning after 90 days?

Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies

As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.

I read this article on fiverr policies, anyone can help with this matter?

A user may receive a warning for breaching Fiverr’s policies, or any reported misconduct. The warning will be sent to the email address linked to the account. Warnings educate users about our policies in an effort to reduce potential future violations. They expire after 90 days.

• Warnings do not limit account activity, but they can affect a freelancer’s status in the level system. Read more about your level with Fiverr's new level system. 
  • Having more than one warning might lead to account permanent suspension.
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

I am reading this article about policies, here is an indicator that will be removed after 90 days, 

"A user may receive a warning for breaching Fiverr’s policies, or any reported misconduct. The warning will be sent to the email address linked to the account. Warnings educate users about our policies in an effort to reduce potential future violations. They expire after 90 days.

Warnings do not limit account activity, but they can affect a freelancer’s status in the level system. Read more about your level with Fiverr's new level system. 
Having more than one warning might lead to account permanent suspension."

Screenshot 2024-05-06 171059.png

• Like 7

14 hours ago, art_studio99 said:

Unfortunately, it's a permanent warning, and you will never be able to participate in the new level system. It's sad and unfortunate, but it's the end. It's not a general warning (that expires) -- instead, it's now a flagged account, meaning you are not banned from the platform, but you can only work with your older buyers. Sooner or later, your gigs will be removed from the search, and they won't be visible to new buyers.

Try contacting customer support if you think this is a false warning.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

Posted (edited)

The new level systems need more transparency and an overhaul" 

I have been using fiverr since 2019, I have earned 30k plus USD, and all matrics are completed for TOP Rated sellers, but fiverr flagged my level system due to unknown reasons, anybody know did after 90 days this flag was removed or not, if anyone has an information please comments because I am so upset due to fiverr act. thanks 

Screenshot 2024-05-06 171059.png

Edited by art_studio99
  • Like 9

• 3 months later...