Civil Engineer | Bridge and road design | Road Urban | Foundation

Hello! I'm Trong (Boo), a civil engineer with over four years of experience specializing in bridge and road design, urban transportation, foundations, and drainage systems. I'm skilled in software like Autodesk Civil 3D, AutoCAD, Revit, Infrawork, Naviswork. Let's collaborate on urban infrastructure projects! Thank you, and I'm excited about the possibility of working together!
  • Like 5

Warm welcome to your specialization. Feels nice to see you as I have practically run my construction company last 24 years. I am always here for any technical discussion / collaboration.

regards.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, boo1823 said:
Hello! I'm Trong (Boo), a civil engineer with over four years of experience specializing in bridge and road design, urban transportation, foundations, and drainage systems. I'm skilled in software like Autodesk Civil 3D, AutoCAD, Revit, Infrawork, Naviswork. Let's collaborate on urban infrastructure projects! Thank you, and I'm excited about the possibility of working together!

Hi there.

Welcome to Fiverr.

Hope you will find your targeted clients soon. Remember that your buyers are not here in the forum.

After exploring to your gigs, I think there are many things to be improved so that you can get your first order soon. Mainly about your gig pictures. Make it more clearer. If possible, use white background instead of black. And with 3D view is much better as a gig gallery. Buyers will be attracted to what you show. So make it more attractive as you can. You can check the other gigs in your category to get inspired about their gig pictures gallery and description. But do not copy their gigs.

Good luck.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, boo1823 said:

Carry on with your design.

• Like 2